Author Topic: Stephen King Attacks Trump Over Illegal Immigrants: ‘Just a Bunch of Scared and Hungry People’  (Read 739 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephen King Attacks Trump Over Illegal Immigrants: ‘Just a Bunch of Scared and Hungry People’
The 'Gunslinger' and 'Shawshank Redemption' author, a committed leftist, takes issue with America's border security

By Zachary Leeman | Monday, October 22, 2018

One of President Donald Trump’s latest tweets targeting the flood of illegal immigrants at the border did not please horror novelist Stephen King.

On Sunday, Trump railed against the courts that have ruled against his administration and sided with an “onslaught of illegal immigrants.”

“Full efforts are being made to stop the onslaught of illegal aliens from crossing our Souther [sic] Border. People have to apply for asylum in Mexico first, and if they fail to do that, the U.S. will turn them away. The courts are asking the U.S. to do things that are not doable!” he tweeted.

more
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/10/stephen-king-attacks-trump-over-illegal-immigrants-just-a-bunch-of-scared-and-hungry-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Frank Cannon

Says the guy living in Maine where it's nothing but deadbeat white people.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well Steve, I hope you're ready to open up your home and use your vast wealth to build shelters from some of these people. Money where your mouth is and all that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Says the guy living in Maine where it's nothing but deadbeat white people.

So...apparently Trump thinks that he is right because so far he hasn't done a darn thing but agree to allow the UN to process these people for asylum and place them in host countries which includes the U.S.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well Steve, I hope you're ready to open up your home and use your vast wealth to build shelters from some of these people. Money where your mouth is and all that.

BS.  He needs to get his butt down there right now and help them.  They are desperate and hungry and all that.

Offline Absalom

Sentimentality, piety and sanctimonious horse manure 
are the trifecta of schmucks such as King.
Let third world try growing up to at least adolescence
by fixing their self-created problems through the
compulsive tolerance of frauds and hustlers.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I know when I'm hungry my first thought is always walking a few hundred miles.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline skeeter

... said the wealthy man from a region farthest removed from the problem.

Thanks for your input, Steve. Now sit down & shut the hell up.

Offline libertybele

I know when I'm hungry my first thought is always walking a few hundred miles.

Yeppers ... and hopefully along the way there are several 7-11's, McDonald's, and Dairy Queen's along the way!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Stephen King Attacks Trump Over Illegal Immigrants: ‘Just a Bunch of Scared and Hungry People’

Well Mr, King....  Why don't you have someone take you on a plane, and help those people with their plight.  Join on in bubba.

Cowardly weasel.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.