Author Topic: Trump Warns of 'Unknown Middle Easterners' in Caravan; 'This Is a National Emergency'  (Read 1777 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Warns of 'Unknown Middle Easterners' in Caravan; 'This Is a National Emergency'
By CNSNews.com Staff | October 22, 2018 | 6:12 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - "Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States," President Trump tweeted on Monday morning. "Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!"

Then came two more tweets:

--"Every time you see a Caravan, or people illegally coming, or attempting to come, into our Country illegally, think of and blame the Democrats for not giving us the votes to change our pathetic Immigration Laws! Remember the Midterms! So unfair to those who come in legally."

-- Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.

Over the weekend, President Trump called the "caravan" of Central Americans a disgace:

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/trump-tweets-about-caravan-disgrace-job-numbers-best-and-cnn-fake-news
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

President Trump is on a roll. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 02:25:56 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

Talk is Cheap.

Offline skeeter

President Trump is on a roll.

National Emergency

A condition declared by the President or the Congress by virtue of powers previously vested in them that authorize certain emergency actions to be undertaken in the national interest. Action to be taken may include partial, full, or total mobilization of national resources. See also mobilization.

Maybe this is it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Talk is Cheap.

Yep.  This situation calls for immediate, decisive and effective action.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Let's see if Trump "fights" beyond stupid tweets.

Declare the emergency sir, close the borders and militarize them NOW.

Or, you will be shown to be what a lot of us think you really are... a con-man with a Reality Show who loves to create illusions of himself while keeping everyone talking about you.

DO something besides what your thumbs or mouth can muster El Presidente.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

Or, you will be shown to be what a lot of us think you really are... a con-man with a Reality Show who loves to create illusions of himself while keeping everyone talking about you.

He has declared a national emergency.

Offline libertybele

Talk is Cheap.

Agreed.  He's been talking about a wall, talking about calling in the military, national guard, etc.  As of now, the only thing that seems to be definitive is allowing the UN to process these people for awarding asylum.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Ok.  He's a declared a national emergency. Please enlighten me as to what this means??  I honestly don't know.  Anyone? 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Just curious, @INVAR, and no snark intended, if he does meet them with force, what does that do for your opinion of him?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ok.  He's a declared a national emergency. Please enlighten me as to what this means??  I honestly don't know.  Anyone?

Yeah, I don't know either, but I'm guessing that means he can mobilize the National Guard, and perhaps the regular military?

Offline libertybele

Yeah, I don't know either, but I'm guessing that means he can mobilize the National Guard, and perhaps the regular military?

I sure hope so, but I had read that he was advised not to call them in.  Hopefully it was wrongly reported.

Offline skeeter

Basically its a declaration of a threat that can be met deploying the resources at the president's disposal. A first necessary step towards deploying the military, I hope.

Offline rustynail

A federal judge will strike down the 'National Emergency'.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Just curious, @INVAR, and no snark intended, if he does meet them with force, what does that do for your opinion of him?

I will support his action.

It does not change my opinion of him.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
A federal judge will strike down the 'National Emergency'.

Yes.  They will.

You watch.

That is, if Trump even bothers to declare one beyond mere words and tweets.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes.  They will.

You watch.

That is, if Trump even bothers to declare one beyond mere words and tweets.

I'm not sure a federal judge can do that.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I'm not sure a federal judge can do that.

They have been doing it aplenty.  The last two years alone is case-evident.

Are you not paying attention? 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They have been doing it aplenty.  The last two years alone is case-evident.

Are you not paying attention?

Really?  A federal judge said that Trump can't declare a national emergency? 

Offline libertybele

Really?  A federal judge said that Trump can't declare a national emergency?

Federal judges have ruled against him in the past.  I do not know of another time when he has declared a national emergency and they have ruled against him.

Ok ... he's calling a national emergency ... and as a result, what is going to be done?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Federal judges have ruled against him in the past.  I do not know of another time when he has declared a national emergency and they have ruled against him.

Ok ... he's calling a national emergency ... and as a result, what is going to be done?

And, that of course is the big question.  What will he do?  And if a federal judge makes a nonsense ruling, will he obey it?  So far, the answer has been yes.

Offline libertybele

He's all talk and no action and this is the reaction from the MSM.  Oh -- and along with accusing the DEMS he vowed to withhold money from the countries that they're coming from...which will have zero impact on those that are en route or have already reached Mexico. 

Trump declares without evidence that 'Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in' with migrant caravan making its way from Honduras

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/22/trump-says-unknown-middle-easterners-are-mixed-in-migrant-caravan.html

Trump Declares National Emergency Over U.S. Bound Migrant Caravan

http://www.wlsam.com/2018/10/22/trump-declares-national-emergency-over-u-s-bound-migrant-caravan/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Are you sure?  Then the military should be en route.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sara A. Carter
Verified accountï‚™ @SaraCarterDC 

Guatemalan intelligence discovered people from India, Bangladesh, Africa had also joined in with the caravan -I bumped into a number of young MS 13 gang members. @JudicialWatch Chris Farrell and Guatemalan Secretary of Strategic Intelligence

2:17 PM - 22 Oct 2018

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1054481882484801538

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
14,000 plus are now said to be in the invasion army that is en route to our border.

That is an entire US Army division coming up to our border.   Men who have declared themselves 'warriors' who will not stop, who burn the American flag and carry theirs.

And they are not walking anymore.  They are being driven up in semi-truckloads.

! No longer available

Someone is paying for this army to invade us.  Soros, ISIS, Saudi Arabia and anyone with a pipe bomb and a cause.

They are hostiles and if we do not treat them as such - they are already showing that they intend to treat us as such.