Author Topic: Khashoggi choked to death, body was smuggled out in a rug [latest account]  (Read 644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Khashoggi choked to death, body was smuggled out in a rug
by Sean Higgins
 | October 21, 2018 06:48 PM

The Saudi government has released a new account of the death of dissident Jamal Khashoggi, outlining that he expired in a chokehold and his body was smuggled out of the Istanbul consulate in a rug.

In the latest of a series of shifting versions of what happened to Khashoggi, a journalist and former regime insider who turned against the royal family, an anonymous official spoke to Reuters.

The official sought to blame Khashoggi for initiating the struggle that led to his death by “shouting” and also suggested he was physically out of condition. After the death, a member of the Saudi team that killed him dressed up in Khashoggi’s clothes to make it appear he had walked out of the consulate. The official said that conflicting prior claims regarding Khashoggi's death were the result of “false information reported internally at the time” from the team that met with the journalist.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/khashoggi-choked-to-death-body-was-smuggled-out-in-a-rug
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

That was too good for this fat slob Islamist.

Offline Idiot

Khashoggi choked to death, body was smuggled out in a rug
by Sean Higgins
 | October 21, 2018 06:48 PM

The Saudi government has released a new account of the death of dissident Jamal Khashoggi, outlining that he expired in a chokehold and his body was smuggled out of the Istanbul consulate in a rug.

In the latest of a series of shifting versions of what happened to Khashoggi, a journalist and former regime insider who turned against the royal family, an anonymous official spoke to Reuters.

The official sought to blame Khashoggi for initiating the struggle that led to his death by “shouting” and also suggested he was physically out of condition. After the death, a member of the Saudi team that killed him dressed up in Khashoggi’s clothes to make it appear he had walked out of the consulate. The official said that conflicting prior claims regarding Khashoggi's death were the result of “false information reported internally at the time” from the team that met with the journalist.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/khashoggi-choked-to-death-body-was-smuggled-out-in-a-rug
Sounds like his body was removed in multiple parts.  Doubt they'll ever find enough pieces of him to bury.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like his body was removed in multiple parts.  Doubt they'll ever find enough pieces of him to bury.

Did Obama give the Saudi's a gift pack of Soprano's DVD's?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Saudis also may have tried to set out a double:
Footage of Saudi wearing Khashoggi's clothes released by Turkish investigators
Images published by CNN show Mustafa al-Madani impersonating the slain journalist, before apparently dumping his clothes in central Istanbul

Jamal Khashoggi walking into the consulate, left, and Mustafa al-Madani later wearing his clothes, right (Screengrab)
Monday 22 October 2018 11:18 UTC

Videos have emerged of a Saudi suspected of being behind Jamal Khashoggi’s murder walking around Istanbul in the journalist’s clothes shortly after he was last seen.

In footage released by CNN, Mustafa al-Madani, one of 15 Saudis who is believed to have travelled to Istanbul from Riyadh with the intention of killing critic Khashoggi, is seen wearing the journalist’s shirt, trousers, jacket and glasses.

He also appears to be wearing a fake beard and his own shoes.

Read more at: https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/footage-saudi-suspect-wearing-khashoggis-clothes-released-turkish-investigators-1829999652
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 02:18:17 pm by TomSea »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Some have questioned why an American legal resident, would need to travel to Constantinople to get documents for marriage.

Was either his fiancée or he himself, tied to Turkey?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

Really, the journalist's clothes? Does this mean no one else in Turkey owns jeans and a blue blazer? What a sad situation!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Really, the journalist's clothes? Does this mean no one else in Turkey owns jeans and a blue blazer? What a sad situation!

What really puzzles me, is how this happened in the first place. 

(1) Did the Saudis really think they could have gotten away with it?...  or
(2) Did Khashoggi know something about the Saudi Royal Family that his death is seen as collateral political damage?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Suppressed

The Saudis also may have tried to set out a double:

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

(2) Did Khashoggi know something about the Saudi Royal Family that his death is seen as collateral political damage?

I've thought the same thing.   Killing a dissident in the Saudi consulate is just such a stupid thing to do.   The sheer stupidity of the act is the biggest reason to suspect that perhaps the death was indeed accidental.  Of course, that doesn't explain the constantly shifting Saudi stories.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Khashoggi choked to death, body was smuggled out in a rug [latest account]
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 09:37:34 pm »
Some have questioned why an American legal resident, would need to travel to Constantinople to get documents for marriage.

Was either his fiancée or he himself, tied to Turkey?

He’s was a Saudi citizen and she is a Turkish one.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Khashoggi choked to death, body was smuggled out in a rug [latest account]
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2018, 09:45:39 pm »

Likely both.  The Saudis probably didn’t expect his disappearance to receive so much attention and he once served as media advisor to Prince Turki bin-Faisal, who was the former Saudi Intelligence Chief.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.