Author Topic: Press ignores the fizzling of Mueller's indictments  (Read 295 times)

Offline endicom

Press ignores the fizzling of Mueller's indictments
« on: October 21, 2018, 11:25:54 pm »
Don Surber
Oct. 31, 2018

Bungling Bob Mueller's Dream Team had a terrible week last week in court before U.S. District Court Judge Dabney Friedrich. Mueller indicted 13 Russians (including a company) in February.

Indictments are easy. Now he has to prove it. That is harder.

The judge is not going to roll over, either. She told the counsel for the Russian company that Mueller indicted for meddling, "I’ll give you, Mr. Dubelier, that this is an unprecedented case."

That was on Monday.

On Thursday, it got worse. Judge Friedrich issued a three-page order asking Mueller to explain just what-in-the-devil his legal theory is in the indictments.

More... https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/10/press-ignores-muellers-russian.html#more

"Fitzmas is the name given by some liberal American bloggers to the atmosphere of excitement and anticipation primarily among Democrats and some others preceding the announcement of results of Patrick Fitzgerald's investigation of the Plame affair."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AFitzmas

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Press ignores the fizzling of Mueller's indictments
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 11:31:07 pm »
Stupid Bobby is playing a game he is ill equipped to handle. I love watching all this blow up in his face. Now he can crawl back into obscurity a disgraced failure.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 11:38:24 pm »
Mueller.  Mueller.  Ferris Mueller.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 12:39:14 am »
Stupid Bobby is playing a game he is ill equipped to handle. I love watching all this blow up in his face. Now he can crawl back into obscurity a disgraced failure.

He's earned the ignominy, that ignominy, Suh.