Author Topic: Mexico asks U.N. for help with migrant caravan  (Read 788 times)

rangerrebew

Mexico asks U.N. for help with migrant caravan
« on: October 21, 2018, 05:46:12 pm »
Mexico asks U.N. for help with migrant caravan
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times
Thursday, October 18, 2018

Mexico has asked the United Nations for assistance with the migrant caravan knocking on its border, saying international officials must help figure out who deserves asylum and who should be deported or refused entry.

Hundreds of Mexican police faced off Thursday across the Mexico-Guatemala border against the vanguard of the caravan, which has grown to some 4,000 people, mostly from Honduras. Some migrants reportedly made it to shelters in Mexico.

Mexican officials were desperately trying to block the migrants after President Trump threatened Thursday to cancel his proposed U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade deal as punishment for Mexico’s failure to patrol its southern border.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/18/mexico-asks-un-help-honduran-migrant-caravan/

rangerrebew

Re: Mexico asks U.N. for help with migrant caravan
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 05:47:28 pm »
Don't they know the United Nitwits are one of the sponsors? :wtf:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 06:52:24 pm »
Mexico and the UN are FOS if they think the US gives a crap what they think about "who deserves Asylum."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 06:54:57 pm »
Don't they know the United Nitwits are one of the sponsors? :wtf:

They know, but they are pretending they don't.  They aren't that stupid, but the Mexicans love to pretend they are.  Just go to any DMV in a border state and watch them try to get a license (CA excepted).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 06:58:59 pm »
Mexico and the UN are FOS if they think the US gives a crap what they think about "who deserves Asylum."

??? The Trump administration has already agreed to allow the U.N. to determine who gets asylum and what country will host them; including the U.S.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 07:07:43 pm »
For me this is a make or break thing.

Trump either wins decisively here, turns these parasites around and sends em back to the sh*tholes of their birth; or he can join the pantheon of losers who've claimed to lead this country since the 80s but have actually colluded in its destruction.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 07:14:40 pm »

Trump either wins decisively here, turns these parasites around and sends em back to the sh*tholes of their birth; or he can join the pantheon of losers who've claimed to lead this country since the 80s but have actually colluded in its destruction.

So far though, he isn't turning them around and sending them back. His administration is in agreement to allow the U.N. to handle this.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 07:21:17 pm »
So far though, he isn't turning them around and sending them back. His administration is in agreement to allow the U.N. to handle this.

He isn't because he CAN'T. Mexico is a sovereign country.

Regarding the UN, my understanding is Mexico with the UN's help will process 'refugees' in accordance with international law. That is, those who meet the definition of refugee will be admitted INTO MEXICO. Those who do not meet the definition of refugee will be turned back. That is what the state dept applauded.

It now appears that the migrants have said f all that and are charging northward anyway.

I'm hoping they can now be considered a lawless mob deserving of no consideration once they get here. We shall see what Trump does. He'd best start preparing the American people for the propaganda onslaught the leftists are preparing. They will be on his side if they know the FACTS of this mess.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 07:25:52 pm by skeeter »

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 07:27:48 pm »
   A good Trump compromise would be to house them here.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 07:35:43 pm »
He isn't because he CAN'T. Mexico is a sovereign country.

Regarding the UN, my understanding is Mexico with the UN's help will process 'refugees' in accordance with international law. That is, those who meet the definition of refugee will be admitted INTO MEXICO. Those who do not meet the definition of refugee will be turned back. That is what the state dept applauded.

It now appears that the migrants have said f all that and are charging northward anyway.

I'm hoping they can now be considered a lawless mob deserving of no consideration once they get here. We shall see what Trump does. He'd best start preparing the American people for the propaganda onslaught the leftists are preparing. They will be on his side if they know the FACTS of this mess.

Not exactly ... those who are determined to be truly seeking asylum will be placed in host countries, including the U.S.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-mexico-agree-on-plan-to-handle-migrant-caravan-from-central-america

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 07:36:09 pm »
   A good Trump compromise would be to house them here.

Absolutely!   888high58888

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 07:54:38 pm »
??? The Trump administration has already agreed to allow the U.N. to determine who gets asylum and what country will host them; including the U.S.

If Trump agreed to that, then he's back on my shit-list.  The stupidity of allowing the UN any say in US policy of any kind is breathtaking.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 07:59:58 pm »
If Trump agreed to that, then he's back on my shit-list.  The stupidity of allowing the UN any say in US policy of any kind is breathtaking.

Totally agree. If the UN adheres to their own damn rules NO migrant will be allowed asylum in the USA - those VERY FEW who are granted that status will stay in Mexico, the first safe haven they reach.

But the rational part of me knows the UN will use the opportunity to stick it to the US again.

On the bright side unless the UN assigns every one of these moochers to the USA, any kind of control over this asylum thing will defeat the purpose of the caravan craze, the specific purpose of which is to destabilize the US by cramming thousands of people uncontrolled over the border and destroying what little integrity our immigration system has left.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:04:33 pm by skeeter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 08:05:32 pm »
Totally agree. If the UN adheres to their own damn rules NO migrant will be allowed asylum in the USA - those VERY FEW who are granted that status will stay in Mexico, the first safe haven they reach.

But the rational part of me knows the UN will use the opportunity to stick it to the US again.

Damned straight, and they had a President for 8 years who said "boy Howdy!" to that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 09:06:43 pm »

Agree
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 09:08:13 pm »

On the bright side unless the UN assigns every one of these moochers to the USA, any kind of control over this asylum thing will defeat the purpose of the caravan craze, the specific purpose of which is to destabilize the US by cramming thousands of people uncontrolled over the border and destroying what little integrity our immigration system has left.

What should have happened long ago is the those squatters called UN should have been deported.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.