Author Topic: Trump Rally in Elko, NV: Oct 20, 2018--Live  (Read 873 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump Rally in Elko, NV: Oct 20, 2018--Live
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 06:21:24 pm »
I don't want to watch Trump talk about what he is going to do.  I want to see him in action.  Right now thousands of unidentified immigrants have crossed into Mexico.  They are only a stones throw from our border.  I want to see the military at the border.  I want to see the military stationed across the border to stop this very potentially dangerous invasion.  So far have heard no news report of military movement to our border.

Talk is cheap.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 06:26:25 pm »
I don't want to watch Trump talk about what he is going to do.  I want to see him in action.  Right now thousands of unidentified immigrants have crossed into Mexico.  They are only a stones throw from our border.  I want to see the military at the border.  I want to see the military stationed across the border to stop this very potentially dangerous invasion.  So far have heard no news report of military movement to our border.

Talk is cheap.

Surely you understand the need for him to campaign in key states two weeks before an election the left is threatening to win?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 06:31:13 pm »
Surely you understand the need for him to campaign in key states two weeks before an election the left is threatening to win?

I understand but at what point is talk effective if it doesn't materialize into action.  To be frank I would rather see Trump stop this invasion at the border than being anywhere right now.  His job is to stop invasions.  Check your Constitution.

And I would add...Surely you understand that Trump taking action on this important issue will do more to assure a Republican win than any rally in any state.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 06:32:50 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 06:39:52 pm »
I understand but at what point is talk effective if it doesn't materialize into action.  To be frank I would rather see Trump stop this invasion at the border than being anywhere right now.  His job is to stop invasions.  Check your Constitution.

And I would add...Surely you understand that Trump taking action on this important issue will do more to assure a Republican win than any rally in any state.

By the number in the tens of thousands that are trying to see him and settling for big-screens in the rain...this is a movement.

I fully expect President Trump to tap this off with an eleventh hour 'Patton Speech'.    :patriot:

...in terms of getting people to stand in line to vote.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 06:40:31 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 06:40:27 pm »
Surely you understand that Trump taking action on this important issue will do more to assure a Republican win than any rally in any state.

Surely you understand the President can walk and chew gum at the same time.  With the POTUS it isn't an either/or proposition....it's always "all".

What you're missing @Chosen Daughter is a Republican loss in the midterms means everything you want done hits a hard STOP.

You should be happy the President can add these rallies to his already full plate.  He, once again, is our last best chance.  Period.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 06:43:03 pm »

To be honest you sound like you just wanna bellyache.

The caravan is not here yet. Its still down on the southern Mexican border. Trump has threatened and cajoled Mexico and central American countries and they appear to be acting on his threats. He's done far far more to help the matter than any modern republican politician in my memory.

Besides, images of US soldiers standing port arms in front of mothers with babies just prior to election day wouldn't be helpful IMO. After election day would be better, doncha think?

BTW he can be at a campaign rally and doing his constitutional due diligence concurrently.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 06:47:48 pm »

The caravan is not here yet. Its still down on the southern Mexican border. Trump has threatened and cajoled Mexico and central American countries and they appear to be acting on his threats. He's done far far more to help the matter than any modern republican politician in my memory.

Besides, images of US soldiers standing port arms in front of mothers with babies just prior to election day wouldn't be helpful IMO. After election day would be better, doncha think?

BTW he can be at a campaign rally and doing his constitutional due diligence concurrently.

So we are going to depend on Mexico and the UN?  I stand by what I stated.  Action to protect America from invasion will win more races than rallies.  And he wouldn't have much time to declare a state of emergency to deploy the military to the border.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 06:53:15 pm »
Love it!  POTUS is now ridiculing the "blue wave"..... this is new.  He's turning right to victory:  "We're going to win all over!!"

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2018, 06:53:58 pm »
So we are going to depend on Mexico and the UN?  I stand by what I stated.  Action to protect America from invasion will win more races than rallies.  And he wouldn't have much time to declare a state of emergency to deploy the military to the border.

I'll trust the President's timing over your demands.

Just sayin'.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 06:56:34 pm »
If the media was honest about our successes, they'd have to report "The President's approval rating just hit 100%"!   :laugh:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2018, 07:04:15 pm »
Polling the crowd:  Do we call Joe Biden "sleepy Joe" or "1% Joe"?  Split decision.   :laugh:

193 people showed up for Biden's rally in Las Vegas.   :rolling:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:05:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2018, 07:08:35 pm »
"If you’re tired of winning... vote Democrat!"

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2018, 07:18:10 pm »
And now it's on to Texas!!

Godspeed, Mr. President!!  :patriot:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2018, 07:32:27 pm »
Surely you understand the President can walk and chew gum at the same time.  With the POTUS it isn't an either/or proposition....it's always "all".

What you're missing @Chosen Daughter is a Republican loss in the midterms means everything you want done hits a hard STOP.

You should be happy the President can add these rallies to his already full plate.  He, once again, is our last best chance.  Period.

You state the obvious @Right_in_Virginia but obviously it needed to be stated.  What would be the use in Trump hammering on the wall two weeks before an election that will decide whether or not we ever get a wall, or any of the things we want that Trump is working for.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2018, 07:33:29 pm »

Trump's rally in Texas is going to be humongous ... in other words, Texas size.  I'm so glad he is doing that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2018, 07:35:40 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Thank you, my friend, for this and all you do!     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2018, 07:36:01 pm »
Trump's rally in Texas is going to be humongous ... in other words, Texas size.  I'm so glad he is doing that.

Actually, the rally is Trump size.   333cleo

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2018, 07:36:39 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Thank you, my friend, for this and all you do!     :laugh:

:beer:  @DCPatriot

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2018, 09:04:49 pm »

I had to come back for a second look at what you posted.  You talk about military in front of Mothers with babies.  Truth is that is how they stormed the Mexican border.  They put the pregnant women and children in front.  Reminds me of tactic of Islamic terrorists.

Secondly Trump has already tweeted that he would shut down the border with the military.  If he doesn't he is seen once again as going back on his word.  Well we can go back and forth on what is worse before the election.  But if those people make it through believe me it isn't going to be without criticism of President Trump and his broken promises.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2018, 03:04:26 pm »