Author Topic: Blue State Blues: Democrats’ Mob Tactics May Be Working  (Read 255 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Blue State Blues: Democrats’ Mob Tactics May Be Working
« on: October 20, 2018, 03:02:20 pm »
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2018/10/19/blue-state-blues-democrats-mob-tactics-may-be-working/

Blue State Blues: Democrats’ Mob Tactics May Be Working
by Joel B. Pollak
19 Oct 2018

Last month, a few days after my six-year-old daughter started first grade, I was standing in the schoolyard, having just watched her walk off to her classroom, when I was accosted by another parent.
She told me that, given my conservative views, I should leave liberal California and move to Kansas, where I’d learn how they treat Jews like me.

I asked her if she thought she was being “tolerant.” She replied: “I am tolerant. I just hate you.”

I have hesitated to write about that incident until now, because I did not want to escalate the conflict. But in the past several weeks, it has become clear that conservatives around the country are having similar experiences.

A few days ago, a college student canvassing door-to-door for Republican Justin Fareed in California’s 24th district was chased down the street by an enraged liberal. The assault was caught on video.

Unfortunately, it is not an isolated incident.

Democrats have deliberately encouraged this behavior. They did so long before Donald Trump arrived. In 2008, then-candidate Barack Obama told his supporters: “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”

Since Trump’s election, Democrats have only escalated those tactics.

More at URL above...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Blue State Blues: Democrats’ Mob Tactics May Be Working
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 03:03:35 pm »
Posted last night, but at the risk of becoming a broken record:
=============================
The left -- today goaded on by the democrat-communists (who needs "old style" commies any more, when you've got an entire party that has co-opted their goals?) -- is literally tearing out the "mystic chords of memory" from the American consciousness, erasing and replacing them with chaos.
(Can you say, "public education"? I knew you could)

Like a marriage that is going irreconcilably bad, we are approaching a point where a choice must be made:
- Agree to a divorce, or...
- Fight it out to the point where one party totally dominates the other.

There isn't going to be "a coming together" again.

We can separate peaceably, or one side can do a "Sherman's March" over the other.

Which would you prefer?

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 03:13:00 pm »
She replied: “I am tolerant. I just hate you.”

I am tolerant. I'm slitting your throat because you are not and must be eliminated.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 03:21:33 pm »