Author Topic: Lefty Insanity: Lesbians Should Reclaim ‘Man-Hating Dyke’ Epithet  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

Lefty Insanity: Lesbians Should Reclaim ‘Man-Hating Dyke’ Epithet
By Matt Philbin | October 19, 2018 7:20 PM EDT

Warning: As a normal, well-adjusted individual, this column should frighten and confuse you.

I saw today that the Buffalo Wild Wings chain has introduced pumpkin spice wings. I only mention it to observe that a) it’s an abomination against nature and nature’s God and b) the Estrogen Industrial Complex’s emasculation-by-pumpkin-spice project is proceeding apace. When somebody figures they can make a buck tarting up the ultimate bar food with nutmeg (nutmeg!), we’re not too far from the day when “Guy-Time” will mean curling up with a flavored coffee and dreaming of Paris.

Which is why it’s funny that feminists in all their variety are so torqued off just now (funny-weird, not funny-haha. That’s not to say it can’t be funny-ha-ha. In fact, I’m normally all for funny-ha-ha in re feminists. And far be it from me to hinder anyone's enjoyment at their expense. But for our purposes here, I mean funny-weird.)

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/matt-philbin/2018/10/19/lefty-insanity-lesbians-should-reclaim-man-hating-dyke-epithet

Offline goatprairie

Many of the comments below the article at Slate were extremely critical of the writer. Apparently, even many liberals are not fond of these miserable, misanthropic creatures like the writer of the article.
Many ultra/radical feminists never consider the possibility that many women are themselve flawed and cause their own problems.  A number of women are...how to say it politely.....jerks.
Well, according to people like the writer of the screed, that can't be true. All women are wonderful persons/angels constantly being assaulted by evil, evil men.
Many men know different. Men certainly aren't perfect...... many men can be jerks.  But so can many women.