Author Topic: Twitter Explodes After 'Psychopath' Donald Trump Cheers Body-Slamming Of Reporter  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
President Donald Trump sparked anger on social media after he praised a GOP congressman’s assault of a reporter.

Trump celebrated Rep. Greg Gianforte’s (R-Mont.) May 2017 attack on Guardian journalist Ben Jacobs during a rally in Missoula, Montana, on Thursday.

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of guy,” Trump told the crowd.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twitter-explodes-apos-psychopath-apos-075410310.html

My alarm reads off some bits of news when it goes off each morning if I don't get to it quickly enough and shut it off.  I post this because when it went off this morning it said: "psychopath Trump applauds body slamming reporter".  It was such a strange statement I had to get up and search to see if I had really heard that.  Apparently I had.  Yahoo news.

Offline skeeter

He recounted the incident humorously.

And of course the media go ape sh*t. They can't help themselves.

Offline dfwgator

Offline skeeter

They must think their consumers won't want to hear the comments Trump made for themselves.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They must think their consumers won't want to hear the comments Trump made for themselves.

I'm guessing Yahoo and Huffpo consumers will just take their word for it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Every day in every way, they just keep getting dumber and dumber.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In before our demplants roll in spouting "We need to take the Moral High ground" and other NT talking points.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

In before our demplants roll in spouting "We need to take the Moral High ground" and other NT talking points.

888mouth

I’m sure they have a good sense of humor, too (in addition to their well honed sense of outrage).

Right?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 02:44:58 pm by aligncare »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

We don't have "demplants" and I would appreciate you trying to NOT derail this thread.  What you call "demplants" are simply people who disagree with you...which is a leftist tactic.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We don't have "demplants" and I would appreciate you trying to NOT derail this thread.  What you call "demplants" are simply people who disagree with you...which is a leftist tactic.

They are the enemy of the people and must be called out at every point.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

"Called out"?  You are the one starting this crap.  Another leftist tactic.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

...uh...which makes them "demplants" using your own words.    :nono:      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

"Called out"?  You are the one starting this crap.  Another leftist tactic.

Whatever,  MS Goody Two Shoes. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You have to chill, @The Ghost .

Usually after a week in the corner, one comes out shadow-boxing.

...not jumping from the top rope in the corner like a Banshee.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

You have to chill, @The Ghost .

Usually after a week in the corner, one comes out shadow-boxing.

...not jumping from the top rope in the corner like a Banshee.    :laugh:

I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be my style.  wink777

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
My alarm reads off some bits of news when it goes off each morning if I don't get to it quickly enough and shut it off.  I post this because when it went off this morning it said: "psychopath Trump applauds body slamming reporter".  It was such a strange statement I had to get up and search to see if I had really heard that.  Apparently I had.  Yahoo news.

Yahoo is the worst.  I use them for my search engine and they are a good indication of what the left has managed to dig up against Trump each day.

I'm beginning to feel a little sick and worried.  The dems cannot win.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's sad to see our side fighting among ourselves.  We need to stick together.

Online Wingnut

Something about the practice of winnowing grain comes to my mind.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Something about the practice of winnowing grain comes to my mind.

Are you into demanding absolute agreement or what?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Meds, taking them every day is important.

Offline dfwgator

By now the only people who are offended by what Trump says, are the same ones who were always offended by anything Trump says.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
By now the only people who are offended by what Trump says, are the same ones who were always offended by anything Trump says.

But I think that group of people is shrinking.  Judging by myself, I have moved a lot in the way I feel about Trump.

First, I hated him during the primaries.  Then, when he won, I was so grateful to him for beating Hillary that I decided to support him as much as I could.

Then, then he began to govern so wisely and well, I started to support him wholeheartedly but I still cringed at some of his tweets and some of the things he said.

Then, I began to enjoy the outrageous tweets because they drove the left so crazy.

And, now, I actually sorta like the guy.

Offline Frank Cannon

We don't have "demplants" ....

Bull-effing-shit.

On the topic, if anyone is paying attention, Twit has been on a tear to ban Right Wingers from the place. From now on "Trending" things on there are going to be heavily skewed towards Leftists and Snowflakes. Twit isn't worth bothering with as any sort of barometer of national mood. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

2009-2016 your premise guided this site's purpose.

2016+ and precisely the opposite is true.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln