Author Topic: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.  (Read 1730 times)

Offline libertybele

This is usually where I apologize but I'm fresh out, wasting the last 6 on @Emjay

There.  There.  Pace yourself.  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@Chosen Daughter

I am sorry about that post above..no lady here is gonna get called that despicable name
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
3rd time this was posted, the other thread:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,337071.0.html

Which was merged from 2 existing threads.... whatever.... it's interesting but I'm not sure if the Guatemalan president saying this means proof.

@Chosen Daughter   Your thread got merged yesterday. Just telling you, you posted this too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter

I am sorry about that post above..no lady here is gonna get called that despicable name

Its OK.  No worries.  Obviously he realized and deleted it.  I forgive him. 

As a young woman I used to hang with some pretty tough characters (bikers) that regularly used that kind of language.  I can handle it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

3rd time this was posted, the other thread:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,337071.0.html

Which was merged from 2 existing threads.... whatever.... it's interesting but I'm not sure if the Guatemalan president saying this means proof.

@Chosen Daughter   Your thread got merged yesterday. Just telling you, you posted this too.

OK, no problem
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

As a young woman I used to hang with some pretty tough characters (bikers) that regularly used that kind of language.  I can handle it.

too late...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Axeslinger

@Chosen Daughter
He didn’t delete it.  He was daring the mods to do something about it.  He’s a d-bag who deserves whatever he got.   Given his posting history, I only hope it was permanent.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Guatemala's president saying they caught these ISIS terrorists sure sounds like a way to get more aid.

I've read about 4 different articles on this story but they all seem to echo what Judicial Watch says.

"All this makes ISIS terrorists operating in Guatemala incredibly alarming. President Jimmy Morales confirmed it during a recent security conference attended by Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as well as the presidents of Honduras and El Salvador and other Latin American dignitaries. "

So, I take their word for this, Pence and Pompeo were both at this security conference.... I would really appreciate Fox, CBS or someone else going with this story as well. It does seem major.

PS, I didn't even see the deleted post. We all think the world of Chosen Daughter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

too late...

That's OK too.  Maybe next time he will think.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Guatemala's president saying they caught these ISIS terrorists sure sounds like a way to get more aid.

I've read about 4 different articles on this story but they all seem to echo what Judicial Watch says.

"All this makes ISIS terrorists operating in Guatemala incredibly alarming. President Jimmy Morales confirmed it during a recent security conference attended by Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as well as the presidents of Honduras and El Salvador and other Latin American dignitaries. "

So, I take their word for this, Pence and Pompeo were both at this security conference.... I would really appreciate Fox, CBS or someone else going with this story as well. It does seem major.

PS, I didn't even see the deleted post. We all think the world of Chosen Daughter.

Thank you for your kind words.  I am very fortunate to have my online friends.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't even know where to start. This thread is a G o d d a m n embarrassment and an effing shit show on 10 different levels. The fuse was lit by some G o d d a m n deranged Never as usual and then hosed down with gasoline by the firemen who are supposed to be here to put fires out. Un-effing-believable.