Author Topic: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.  (Read 751 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: JUDICIAL WATCH

URL: https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-central-american-caravan-heads-to-u-s/

Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation.

Why should Americans care about this? A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north.

Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded the U.S. with illegal immigrant minors under Barack Obama’s open border free-for-all.

They came in droves from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through the Mexican border and for years Uncle Sam rolled out the welcome mat offering housing, food, medical treatment and a free education.

A terrorist could have easily slipped in considering the minors, coined Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), were not properly vetted and some turned out to be violent gangbangers who went on to commit heinous crimes in their adopted land of opportunity.

(Excerpt) Read more at above link ...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And yet there are those who think it's a bad thing for Trump to militarize the border and have tanks, Apaches and A-10s with weapons-free ROE.

It's an INVASION ARMY and needs to be treated as such.

Even if they think "families" will act as human shields to protect their advance upon us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
100 ISIS Members Caught in Guatemala as Caravan Heads Through Country: Report
BY JACK PHILLIPS
October 19, 2018 Updated: October 19, 2018   
Advocacy group Judicial Watch said that around 100 ISIS terrorists were apprehended in Guatemala as a Central American caravan that includes Guatemalan and Honduran migrants, makes its way north to the United States border.

Judicial Watch noted on Oct. 18 that Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales “confirmed it during a recent security conference attended by Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as well as the presidents of Honduras and El Salvador and other Latin American dignitaries. Morales said that his administration has captured ‘close to 100 persons completely involved with terrorists, with ISIS and we have not only detained them within our territory, but they have been deported to their country of origin.’”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/100-isis-members-caught-in-guatemala-as-caravan-heads-through-country-report_2694759.html

https://www.ntd.tv/2018/10/19/100-isis-members-caught-in-guatemala-as-caravan-heads-through-country-report/

https://canadafreepress.com/article/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-central-american-caravan-heads-t

Obviously, more coverage of a story such as this is needed. This really should be a bigger story. I guess, people just shrug their shoulders.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 07:58:08 pm by TomSea »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
https://www.ntd.tv/2018/10/19/100-isis-members-caught-in-guatemala-as-caravan-heads-through-country-report/

https://canadafreepress.com/article/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-central-american-caravan-heads-t

Obviously, more coverage of a story such as this is needed. This really should be a bigger story. I guess, people just shrug their shoulders.  :shrug:
You can rest assured the media is working to spread the story of how.....................100 ISIS refugees are being persecuted in Guatemala because of Trump and Pence's xenophobia and outright racism.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 04:17:37 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Guatemala found them?

I wonder who let Guatemala know about them?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The response and answer:

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Guatemala claims it has caught 100 ISIS terrorists as migrant caravan reaches Mexican border

?Oct 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales announced last week that his country has apprehended and deported nearly 100 ISIS-linked operatives. His claim comes as a caravan of Honduran migrants that has grown to 4,000 strong moves through the country en route to the U.S.

What are the details?

According to Todd Bensman of the Center for Immigration Studies, Guatemalan newspaper Prensa Libre quoted Morales as saying that his administration had captured “close to 100 people completely linked to terrorist issues, with ISIS, and that not only have we arrested them within our territory, but they have been deported to their countries of origin.”

Judicial Watch reported that Guatemala’s head of intelligence claimed that “several of the terrorists were Syrians caught with fake documents” and that Morales said the country had also taken more than 1,000 gang members into custody, including members of MS-13........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/10/19/guatemala-claims-it-has-caught-100-isis-terrorists-as-migrant-caravan-reaches-mexican-border

Well the caravan has broken into Mexico and are on their way to the U.S.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/3955909-mexico-border-gate-torn-down-as-migrant-caravan-heads-north-towards-us/

I hope that President Trump does not rely on the Mexican government to keep them out.  They didn’t keep them out of their own country.  Hopefully the border will be closed.  And not only the port of entry but our military should be deployed along the border to assure these illegal immigrants do not make it across our border.

There is no way to be sure who is in a caravan of 4,000 people.  Could be ISIS or a number of other criminals and criminal gang members.  If Trump is relying on the UN I would have to speculate that he isn’t serious about protecting America and Americans from foreign threat.

A terrorist could have easily slipped in considering the minors, coined Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), were not properly vetted and some turned out to be violent gangbangers who went on to commit heinous crimes in their adopted land of opportunity. In fact, the nation’s most violent street gang, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), was energized by the barrage of UACs. The Texas Department of Public Safety even issued a report documenting how the MS-13 emerged as a top tier gang in the state thanks to the influx of illegal alien gang members that came with the UACs. At the time more than 60,000 UACs—many with criminal histories—had stormed into the U.S. in a matter of months. Tens of thousands more eventually made it north.

Guatemala has long been known as a major smuggling corridor for foreigners from African and Asian countries making their way into the U.S. Last year Guatemala’s largest paper, Prensa Libra, published an in-depth piece on the inner workings of an international human smuggling network that moves migrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal and Bangladesh to the U.S. Individuals are sent to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates then flown to Brazil before heading to Colombia. Once in South America, the migrants are transported to Panama before moving on to Costa Rica then a central point on Guatemala. One Spanish news report refers to Guatemala as a human smuggling paradise because it’s so easy to get fake passports. A few years ago, the head of Guatemala’s passport division got arrested for selling fake passports to a group of Colombians, according to a government announcement.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-central-american-caravan-heads-to-u-s/
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 04:57:29 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@libertybele

I have been rethinking your idea of landmines.  How about a double fence between Mexico and the US filled with landmines.  Marked clearly in Spanish.  Landmines.   The fences would keep people and animals out.  Unless they dare to try and cross it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

@libertybele

I have been rethinking your idea of landmines.  How about a double fence between Mexico and the US filled with landmines.  Marked clearly in Spanish.  Landmines.   The fences would keep people and animals out.  Unless they dare to try and cross it.

Build a moat with sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Build a moat with sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads.

LOL! 

https://www.quora.com/Wouldnt-landmines-be-a-cheaper-and-more-effective-solution-than-a-giant-wall-between-the-US-and-Mexico

Land mines have been suggested as early as 2010

AP/ June 15, 2010, 7:12 AM

GOP Nominee Proposes Landmines For Mexico Border

The Republican nominee for a northern New Mexico congressional seat suggested during a radio interview that the United States could place land mines along the Mexican border to secure the international boundary.
Asked Monday to clarify, Tom Mullins emphasized that he does not advocate doing so.

"I am not suggesting we do that," he told The Associated Press.

Mullins said border security came up during a radio interview last month, when he was campaigning for the GOP nod to run against Rep. Ben Ray Lujan, D-N.M.

Mullins subsequently won the primary on June 1.

During the May 18 interview with KNMX radio in Las Vegas, N.M., Mullins said the U.S. could mine the border, install barbed wire and post signs directing would-be border jumpers to cross legally at designated checkpoints.

"We could put land mines along the border. I know it sounds crazy. We could put up signs in 23 different languages if necessary," Mullins says in the radio interview, where he also expressed concern that terrorists could carry a nuclear weapon across the Mexican border.

He explained Monday the suggestion about land mines was something he'd heard while campaigning, and that it came in response to a complaint that nothing could be done to secure the border.

"When I heard it, I said, 'Well, that's an interesting concept,"' Mullins said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-nominee-proposes-landmines-for-mexico-border/
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 05:22:42 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline MOD8

Merged topics.