Author Topic: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.  (Read 1720 times)

rangerrebew

100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

OCTOBER 18, 2018

In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation. Why should Americans care about this? A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north. Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded the U.S. with illegal immigrant minors under Barack Obama’s open border free-for-all. They came in droves from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through the Mexican border and for years Uncle Sam rolled out the welcome mat offering housing, food, medical treatment and a free education

A terrorist could have easily slipped in considering the minors, coined Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), were not properly vetted and some turned out to be violent gangbangers who went on to commit heinous crimes in their adopted land of opportunity. In fact, the nation’s most violent street gang, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), was energized by the barrage of UACs. The Texas Department of Public Safety even issued a report documenting how the MS-13 emerged as a top tier gang in the state thanks to the influx of illegal alien gang members that came with the UACs. At the time more than 60,000 UACs—many with criminal histories—had stormed into the U.S. in a matter of months. Tens of thousands more eventually made it north.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-central-american-caravan-heads-to-u-s/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:35:51 am by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

OCTOBER 18, 2018

In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation. Why should Americans care about this? A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north. Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded the U.S. with illegal immigrant minors under Barack Obama’s open border free-for-all. They came in droves from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through the Mexican border and for years Uncle Sam rolled out the welcome mat offering housing, food, medical treatment and a free education

A terrorist could have easily slipped in considering the minors, coined Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), were not properly vetted and some turned out to be violent gangbangers who went on to commit heinous crimes in their adopted land of opportunity. In fact, the nation’s most violent street gang, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), was energized by the barrage of UACs. The Texas Department of Public Safety even issued a report documenting how the MS-13 emerged as a top tier gang in the state thanks to the influx of illegal alien gang members that came with the UACs. At the time more than 60,000 UACs—many with criminal histories—had stormed into the U.S. in a matter of months. Tens of thousands more eventually made it north.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-central-american-caravan-heads-to-u-s/

Another eye opener.  How many weren't caught and how many will be granted entry into the U.S?  If not through this caravan, then the next.  It's just a matter of time before we turn into Europe unless Trump shuts this down completely.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Another eye opener.  How many weren't caught and how many will be granted entry into the U.S?  If not through this caravan, then the next.  It's just a matter of time before we turn into Europe unless Trump shuts this down completely.

And just like the illegal immigrants into Europe most of the migrants headed for the U.S are young men. 

MAGA!  Latin American takeover.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm shocked.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And just like the illegal immigrants into Europe most of the migrants headed for the U.S are young men. 

Nice.  Was that your basic hate trump default comment or PMS fueled one..

Offline Chosen Daughter

Nice.  Was that your basic hate trump default comment or PMS fueled one..

Don't blame me.  I want to like him.  He says he will stop funding to these countries.  Says he is going to disperse the military to the border to shut it down.  Stop the invasion.

Chosen Daughter shouts YES!

Then what happens?  Fighting in the Administration.  Division and no clear an united support from his own administration.  Trump caves.  Not a little but defers to the traitorous United Nations.

So yes.  I own that response and it is well deserved by the tossed in the wind Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Wingnut

Don't blame me.  I want to like him. 
So yes.  I own that response and it is well deserved by the tossed in the wind Trump.

You are a very complicated person.  But most women are.   You are a woman...right?   I have been fooled before.  So has Frank BTW.

Offline Chosen Daughter

You are a very complicated person.  But most women are.   You are a woman...right?   I have been fooled before.  So has Frank BTW.

Yes I am a woman.  Complicated is better than easy. 

Offline Wingnut

That is a whole other discussion.  Lets save that for another day.  Okay?

Offline Chosen Daughter

That is a whole other discussion.  Lets save that for another day.  Okay?

What?  I was talking about being easily manipulated into worshipping Trump.  Blind following without expecting him to follow through on what he say's he will do.  What were you thinking?

If he wants my support he is going to have to do what he says.  I see he has been tweeting about Democrats and immigration legislation.  But we have 5,000 or better invaders approaching our border.  One woman an one man will be a family of 4 easily in less than two years.  Americans will be burdened with raising their families.  They are likely to make their ways to family already living in the US.  Any children they have here will provide them the necessary requirement for all the social benefits they could ever want.   They will get driver licenses.  Be provided with their ITIN special tax numbers so that they can apply for credit.  Obtain jobs.  Get home, car and business loans.

Just looking at images of the convoy.  It stretches for miles.  They are coming to get employment and receive their bennies.  Our employment and benefits supplied by hard working Americans who raise their own families.

And just think about this..........

From 2020 to 2034, about 14 million new jobs will be created in the United States and 75 percent of them—approximately 11 million—will be filled by Hispanics.

In the nearer future, over the next five years, Hispanics are expected to fill 40 percent of all new jobs.

A wave of baby boomer (people born between 1946 and 1964) retirements, and a younger faster-growing Hispanic population are driving those numbers, according to a new report from the research group IHS Economics.

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/03/02/hispanics-will-fill-75-of-new-us-jobs-between-2020-and-2034/

MLAGA.  Making Latin America Great again at the expense of US citizens.  And this isn't even mentioning the criminal aspect of a large group like this.   More cost to taxpayers for prisons.  A threat of possibly ISIS and definitely MS-13 gangs.  Isn't it wonderful?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:44:56 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Don't hold your breath.

Just to acknowledge your post you deleted. 

Offline MOD8

Damnit, @The Ghost you of all people should know what is acceptable in Myst's house and what is not, this is BS and this MOD is getting tired of it.

Offline Axeslinger

Damnit, @The Ghost you of all people should know what is acceptable in Myst's house and what is not, this is BS and this MOD is getting tired of it.
@MOD8
Hes gonna keep it up until y’all figure out that’s just the way he rolls.   Go read his posting history and PLEASE explain to us all what exactly he brings to this board.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

Well then wtf are you gonna do.    Ball is in your court. 

Offline MajorClay

This is what worries us.

Offline MOD8

I have to explain my posts to the other Mods and the Owner only.  I will not make myself the order of conversation and I would appreciate it if Briefer's wouldn't also.

Offline Axeslinger

I have to explain my posts to the other Mods and the Owner only.  I will not make myself the order of conversation and I would appreciate it if Briefer's wouldn't also.

Fair enough.   But as he dared you:  the ball is in yalls court. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 12:20:06 am by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline MOD8

As Mods we are sanctioned by the Owner to keep the peace in a civil tone. My job requires a consensus of a small but diverse group of other Moderators to Time Out/Ban anyone and believe me everyone has their different favorites. It's a thankless job but someone has to do it.

Offline goodwithagun

As Mods we are sanctioned by the Owner to keep the peace in a civil tone. My job requires a consensus of a small but diverse group of other Moderators to Time Out/Ban anyone and believe me everyone has their different favorites. It's a thankless job but someone has to do it.

Oh yeah? I heard your mom wears combat boots  :tongue2:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

@The Ghost gonna need some aloe.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online libertybele

I've had reservations about this President from the beginning.  He's done some good and appointed some conservative justices and 2 to the SCOTUS. 

However, he did put an offer on the table to the DEMS of amnesty to DACA recipients.

He's in a tough situation right now, but he has to STOP this invasion and so far I don't see that happening.  Blaming the DEMS accomplishes nothing. Agreeing to let the U.N. place these people within the U.S. surrenders our sovereignty.

Just the way I see it.

This is more than the left trying to call his bluff going into the mid terms. This is an all out assault on this country; keep in mind that this isn't the first caravan to make its way here during his reign.  If I recall the last thing I heard was Sessions was supposed to 'process' those people and really haven't heard anything since, except we have yet another caravan with mob mentality knocking on our door.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

I'd bet if I started a poll right now on which Mod needs to be fired, Mod8 would win, hands down.

*Hire Me, already
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MOD8

STFU, @corbe, that poll would never see the light of day.

Online libertybele

I'd bet if I started a poll right now on which Mod needs to be fired, Mod8 would win, hands down.

*Hire Me, already

@corbe - :pop41: 

Online corbe

This is usually where I apologize but I'm fresh out, wasting the last 6 on @Emjay
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.