Author Topic: THOUSANDS LINE UP IN COLD for President Trump Rally in Missoula, Montana – Photos and Video (Update:  (Read 1504 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

THOUSANDS LINE UP IN COLD for President Trump Rally in Missoula, Montana – Photos and Video (Update: Cars Abandoned as Attendees Walk for Miles to Rally)
Breitbart, Oct 19, 2018, Kristinn Taylor

A veteran reporter who has covered many Trump rallies said of the scene, “My jaw dropped at the long, long lines of people and cars.” (Update at end from another reporter on scene: Cars abandoned on side of the road four deep, people walking miles to get to rally.)

Thousands of supporters lined up in the cold in Missoula, Montana, before dawn Thursday morning for a campaign rally by President Donald Trump set to start at 6:30 p.m. MDT. Photos and video taken throughout the day show long lines of bundled up supporters. In the afternoon long lines of cars could be seen backed up trying to get to the off-site parking lots for the rally being held at the Minuteman Aviation hangar at Missoula International Airport. Rally attendees are being bused from the parking lots to the hangar.

Trump is expected to speak with the mountains and Air Force One lending a cinematic backdrop for the rally in support of Republican  candidate Matt Rosendale, who is running against incumbent Democrat Senator Jon Tester. Rosendale was elected the state Auditor in 2016 after previous elections to the state House and Senate.

An estimated 6,000 to 8,000 were expected at the rally, but that appears to be a huge underestimate. One relatively late arrival filmed the line of people and cars Thursday afternoon.

More w/video and photos:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/jaw-dropping-thousands-line-up-in-cold-for-president-trump-rally-in-missoula-montana-photos-and-video/

Online Right_in_Virginia

POTUS has arrived at the rally  happy77

Online Right_in_Virginia

If interested, CSpan 2 is carrying this live ...

Live stream here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfdf4_d5Vnw

! No longer available

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline libertybele

Trump is Trump ... perhaps 'Superman' but not God!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It's 58 degrees there right now.

Online roamer_1

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
T-shirt weather.

Yes, it is.  It's been in the mid-40's and rainy all week here.  Dropped from mid-80's overnight last week, and got into the 50's here today.  I was out in a tee shirt because it felt so warm!

Online corbe

I'd bet the trek to the stadium after they abandoned their cars was uphill in the snow, too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
   I'd bet the trek to the stadium after they abandoned their cars was uphill in the snow, too.

Snow shit @protect america...I mean surelock. Homey....

It was uphill after the rally. too. After trump snowed them in.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

Online roamer_1

Yes, it is.  It's been in the mid-40's and rainy all week here.  Dropped from mid-80's overnight last week, and got into the 50's here today.  I was out in a tee shirt because it felt so warm!

Yeah... but we're hitting 20's at night. 30 is the low for today...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah... but we're hitting 20's at night. 30 is the low for today...

Yeah, but I'm in Texas!  Still got tomatoes on the vine.  Too cool too early.

Online roamer_1

Yeah, but I'm in Texas!  Still got tomatoes on the vine.  Too cool too early.

Me too, though the vines are all black and shriveled... Ain't had it in me to go fetch em up.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Too cold for that, Fred.

Too cold, too old. I ain't gonna lie. When the high is 58 I am pretty much mummified. You know the strange thing? When it is thirty below it doesn't bother me a bit. Maybe because I stay inside?

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, but I'm in Texas!  Still got tomatoes on the vine.

I thought you guys were loaded with Mexicans to pick that shit? Get with the program.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump's 2nd trip to Montana, hoping to influence and win a big Senate seat.

Meanwhile, listen in here, to the chorus of talkers.

Earlier on my Sirius XM Sat radio, heard part of the one hour live broadcast of Hannity with guest Rushbo.

They were really going after NTers, saying they resembled democrats.

NTW Sassey boy worked for government most allhis life.

Yale AND Harvard, both.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump's 2nd trip to Montana, hoping to influence and win a big Senate seat.

Meanwhile, listen in here, to the chorus of talkers.

Earlier on my Sirius XM Sat radio, heard part of the one hour live broadcast of Hannity with guest Rushbo.

They were really going after NTers, saying they resembled democrats.

NTW Sassey boy worked for government most allhis life.

Yale AND Harvard, both.

Dr. Suess or death!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This is why LAYERS of white sheets are popular with northern Trumpers.

Online roamer_1

My boy come back from Missoula... Quite the turnout.
The line he was in was about 2mi long... Just to get on a shuttle to get into the festivities.
He doesn't think they were anywhere near ready for the turnout, as just for what he saw there were only 4 porta-johns. Free hot dogs for everyone waiting though...
He missed getting in... One more busload and he'd have made it.

Commented on lame protest, which surprised me, as Missoula is a college town and whack liberal.
Said the whole town, including the interstate was locked down, for all intents and purposes, so that may have somewhat to do with it, but protesters were absolutely dwarfed by the crowd trying to get in... Maybe 50-100 protesters where he was. Lame signs. no inspired slogans etc. LEO presence was very strong.

Got to see AF1 come in, and got to see it parked relatively close, but never even made it to the jumbo-tron, and far more were waiting than ever got into any of it.

Still had a great time, even though he is not much for Tump himself.

@montanajoe
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:53:30 am by roamer_1 »

Offline montanajoe

Gawd...can't believe how glad I am that I needed to be in Bozeman instead of Missoula today. Trump and Missoula...the imperfect storm...

Got our absentee ballots the other day, already sent them back. I could not vote for anyone Trump was supporting but could not vote for Testor even though he has been strong for the Vets. In the end I voted against the environmental weenies and on a couple of local issues and called it a day.... :shrug:

Have pretty much come to the conclusion that politics on the federal level is in a death spiral and it's useless to bother...

@roamer_1

Online roamer_1

Gawd...can't believe how glad I am that I needed to be in Bozeman instead of Missoula today. Trump and Missoula...the imperfect storm...

Yeah, I had exactly a negative 100 (as opposed to a mere zero) desire to go to such a thing. I knew they would really restrict traffic, but the boy said it was plumb shut off. Good Lord, but who wants to subject themselves to that monkey-knot?? Good enuff for my son, I guess - He is still young and willing to put up with it for the excitement and fooferaw... Or at least he was.

Got our absentee ballots the other day, already sent them back. I could not vote for anyone Trump was supporting but could not vote for Testor even though he has been strong for the Vets. In the end I voted against the environmental weenies and on a couple of local issues and called it a day.... :shrug:

Have pretty much come to the conclusion that politics on the federal level is in a death spiral and it's useless to bother...

SAME.
I have no love for Testercle at ALL, but the Pubbies really offer nothing better. I ain't made up my mind what to do.

@montanajoe