Author Topic: TICK TOCK: Hannity to Release an Undercover Video of McCaskill That’s Set to Rock D.C.  (Read 537 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

TICK TOCK: Hannity to Release an Undercover Video of McCaskill That’s Set to Rock D.C.
Breaking News By Amy Moreno October 15, 2018

October Surprise?

That’s the tease Sean Hannity is putting out there, revealing he has undercover video exposing Claire McCaskill and the Democrats twisted plot to take back Congress.

Hannity said what he’s got will “ROCK D.C.”

Tick tock!

Sean Hannity

A never-before seen undercover video featuring Sen. Claire McCaskill is set to rock the nation’s capital and reveal shocking new details about the desperate Democratic efforts to take back Congress this fall using ANY means necessary.

The explosive footage shows the prominent Senator’s staff revealing the legislator’s true motivation and political deception behind a handful of key issues in an attempt to court -and manipulate- moderate voters across the state.

“People just can’t know that,” said one insider.

“People just can’t know” the leading lawmaker and former President Barack Obama “essentially have the same views on everything,” said another.

Watch ‘Hannity’ live 9PM Monday night to see the stunning new video. Check back for updates.

https://truthfeednews.com/tick-tock-hannity-to-release-an-undercover-video-of-mccaskill-thats-set-to-rock-d-c/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

I got ten bucks that says I will neither be "stunned" nor "rocked" by said video.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I got ten bucks that says I will neither be "stunned" nor "rocked" by said video.

Is it a newer ten dollar bill...or one of the old ones?   :shrug:

....not suggesting you still have your First Communion money, or anything....     :cool:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 11:39:17 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org