Author Topic: What's Wrong with Portland?  (Read 456 times)

Offline endicom

What's Wrong with Portland?
« on: October 14, 2018, 10:54:37 pm »
PJ Media
Michael Walsh
Oct.14, 2018

So a group of "alt-right" provocateurs marched in the streets of Portland, Ore., last night and were met head on by the masked thugs of Antifa:

A demonstration billed as a march for "law and order" in the streets of Portland descended into chaos as rival political factions broke into bloody brawls downtown Saturday night. Members of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer and their black-clad adversaries, known as antifa, used bear spray, bare fists and batons to thrash each other outside Kelly's Olympian, a popular bar on Southwest Washington Street. The melee, which lasted more than a minute, ended when riot cops rushed in and fired pepper balls at the street fighters.

The Portland Police Bureau reported seeing protest and counter-protest participants outfitted with hard knuckle gloves, knives and firearms earlier in the evening. Police said they made no arrests Saturday night, but will continue to investigate.

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/whats-wrong-with-portland/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: What's Wrong with Portland?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 03:26:56 am »
What's wrong is the Police and local government took a side in a political dispute.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 04:04:15 am »
What's wrong is the Police and local government took a side in a political dispute.

Just like in Germany, if I was a religious person and/or a conservative living in Portland, I would be gone tomorrow. I would seek asylum in the United States. That applies to most of California too. I am not so obtuse to stay in a place where I know that I am not wanted and could possibly be in danger in the near future. Portland is going full-on fascist. Best not to wait until the last minute.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:02:55 pm »
Just like in Germany, if I was a religious person and/or a conservative living in Portland, I would be gone tomorrow. I would seek asylum in the United States. That applies to most of California too. I am not so obtuse to stay in a place where I know that I am not wanted and could possibly be in danger in the near future. Portland is going full-on fascist. Best not to wait until the last minute.
Just a tad bit hyperbolic? Most of Oregon is a beautiful state and a great place to live, California too, the political leadership not withstanding. Almost every state has it's areas that aren't safe to go into..........if you're not the right type. Antifa thugs are paid for and transported to anywhere they can cause mayhem, no state will be safe until it become too dangerous for them to pull their crap.

I'm not saying that people should go out of their way to cause them pain, misery or___________,but if they show up and cause mayhem they should be greeted by Kersey Brigades.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 09:12:39 pm »
Just a tad bit hyperbolic? Most of Oregon is a beautiful state and a great place to live, California too, the political leadership not withstanding.

These big city situations, attract a few dozen radicals from both sides.

In Portland it seems it takes two to tangle, outside a bar.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln