Author Topic: Poll: Democrats' lead in House races growing  (Read 783 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Democrats' lead in House races growing
« on: October 14, 2018, 04:33:03 pm »
Poll: Democrats' lead in House races growing
By Michael Burke - 10/14/18 11:36 AM EDT

The Democrats' lead in the race for control of the House is expanding ahead of next month's midterm elections, according to a new poll.

An updated CBS News/YouGov Battleground Tracker released Sunday projects Democrats to hold 226 seats in the House to Republicans' 209 seats following November's elections.

Democrats, who are currently the minority in the House and the Senate, would need to flip at least 23 seats to take control of the lower chamber.

The CBS tracker has a margin of error of 14 seats, meaning the model still gives Republicans a chance of retaining control of the House.

When the tracker was last updated in August, Democrats were expected to win 222 seats, or four fewer than in the newest projection.

CBS also ran two additional models for the tracker: one that assumes high voter turnout and one that assumes low voter turnout.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/411328-poll-democrats-lead-in-house-races-continuing-to-grow
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Poll: Democrats' lead in House races growing
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 11:07:08 pm »
I do not believe a word of this poll.  The corrupt media is at it again.  I prefer corrupt versus fake news.  Their dishonesty should result in no one listening or reading their trash.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:33:32 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 11:12:14 pm »
This poll is the biggest bunch of voodoo bullshit I ever read not to mention it is of Registered Voters which is total garbage.

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 06:02:30 pm »
I hope this poll gets spread far and wide. It iwll be more incentive for Conservatives to come out and vote and for libtards to stay home.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 06:09:07 pm »

"An updated CBS News/YouGov Battleground Tracker"

From the network that provided you that benchmark in journalist integrity.....   Dan Rather
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 07:29:37 pm »
Both sides going all out this time, and my district is a key one.

Both sides heavily using paid ads, on youtube.

Canvassers yesterday knocking doors, for the dem newcomer.

I told the canvassers, "Jobs Not Mobs"

They left reluctantly.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 03:07:12 am »
Both sides going all out this time, and my district is a key one.

Both sides heavily using paid ads, on youtube.

Canvassers yesterday knocking doors, for the dem newcomer.

I told the canvassers, "Jobs Not Mobs"

They left reluctantly.

You are correct, both sides are going all out.  It is a concern as to what is going to happen should the DEMS lose either the House or Senate, because of their MOB rule mindset.   Also, if they win, I think we can expect a push to not only impeach Trump but a huge push to change the electoral process before 2020.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 04:16:09 am »
Shoot me now, the idiocy is killing me. So many races are shifting GOP right now it's pathetic.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 04:31:53 am »
Shoot me now, the idiocy is killing me. So many races are shifting GOP right now it's pathetic.

I'm starting to wonder if they are shifting or were they always there.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 04:36:04 am »
I'm starting to wonder if they are shifting or were they always there.

I put up the Florida Guy polls on the election thread, he's posting numbers that look like ridiculous outliers, but are getting confirmed a couple of weeks later by the others.

Don't know who he works for, but he says all the other poll co's are liberal BS. Looking at his track record I'm starting to believe him. He was ahead of the game on McSally, Heller, NV Governor, Blackburn and a number of others.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 12:08:31 pm »
The Hill is reading more and more like Democrat propaganda every day. They were always bad but it's getting worse!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024