Author Topic: Kid Rock Points To White House Media, Tells Them Exactly What He Thinks Of Their Trump Coverage  (Read 684 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kid Rock Points To White House Media, Tells Them Exactly What He Thinks Of Their Trump Coverage
3:50 PM 10/12/2018 | Politics
Benny Johnson | Reporter At Large

President Donald Trump signed legislation at the White House Thursday that modernizes online music royalties.

The president was joined by some music industry megastars like Kid Rock, Sam Moore and Big and Rich for the signing of H.R. 1551, known as the Orrin G. Hatch-Bob Goodlatte Music Modernization Act.

The president was in a good mood for the ceremony, welcoming the group of musicians and senators to the White House and saying, “The Music Modernization Act closes loopholes in our digital royalty laws to ensure that songwriters, artists, producers, and providers receive fair payment for the licensing of music.”

After signing the bill, Trump turned the microphone over to the musicians. As Kid Rock stepped to the mic, he said “Uh oh, I got the mic,” to laughter from the room. Trump said, “This could be good” in response.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/12/kid-rock-white-house-media/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Love Kid Rock ... one of my faves ... "Only God Knows Why"

! No longer available
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Love Kid Rock ... one of my faves ... "Only God Knows Why"

! No longer available

And he also said, "“I’d just like to bring it up that there’s a whole lot of people in this country that do give you a lot of credit for everything you’ve been doing for this country,” Kid Rock said. Trump proceeded to thank him for the kind words.

Kid Rock pointed to the media and said, “We know that some people don’t give it to you as much as maybe they should sometimes.”

He then paused and continued, praising the legislation for helping young musicians out “in a big, big way”:
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.