Author Topic: NFL Legend Calls for CNN Anchor’s Firing over ‘Despicable’ Kanye Attacks  (Read 680 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
In his youth, Herschel Walker’s freakish athleticism allowed him to channel a quiet rage that allowed him to excel in football, bobsledding, sprinting and mixed martial arts.  Walker, now 56, isn’t quite the athletic marvel that he was when he was in his 20s, but that doesn’t mean that fire in his belly is gone.

Unfortunately for Don Lemon, Walker is directing every last bit of his fire toward the CNN host after a controversial segment Tuesday on Kanye West’s visit to the White House.  Lemon, along with political commentators Bakari Sellers and Tara Setmayer, sparked outrage with comments about West.

“Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read,” Sellers said in the segment.
 â€œHe’s the token Negro of the Trump administration,” Setmayer added.

The segment followed along these lines, with Lemon only being able to snicker and laugh as he tacitly approved what was being said about West.

Unsurprisingly, those comments didn’t sit well with Walker. He excoriated the entire segment on social media and called for CNN to cut ties with Sellers, Setmayer and Lemon.

Went to bed appalled over @donlemon despicable behavior laughing at @TaraSetmayer and @Bakari_Sellers awful remarks about Kanye West’s visit with @realDonaldTrump!! Woke up wondering why @CNN doesn’t take all three off the air?#SHAMEFUL #CNN https://t.co/MwGWIfh8so
— Herschel Walker (@HerschelWalker) October 11, 2018

https://www.westernjournal.com/wc/nfl-legend-calls-cnn-anchors-firing-despicable-kanye-attacks/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=thewildcard&utm_content=2018-10-12&utm_campaign=manualpost

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Hershel has always been a smart and classy guy.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hershel has always been a smart and classy guy.

Yep, he also called out the NFL Kneegoer's last year.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yep, he also called out the NFL Kneegoer's last year.

He's a different kind of guy but really smart.  He was a high school valedictorian and known for his strange method of keeping fit and eating.

He started and ended his career with the Dallas Cowboys.  They traded him for 5 players ... big mistake.

He is married to his first wife I think and they have one child.  He's an original thinker.

Offline Suppressed

He started and ended his career with the Dallas Cowboys.  They traded him for 5 players ... big mistake.

Yes, that trade destroyed the Minnesota Vikings for many years.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yes, that trade destroyed the Minnesota Vikings for many years.

The Vikings usually manage that all by themselves @Suppressed

Offline Suppressed

The Vikings usually manage that all by themselves @Suppressed
True, @Emjay !
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I guess Ben Carson is a token nonreader too.  Lemon should fry for that comment.  Does anyone watch that channel any more?  More people see that quote on Faox when they broadcast it then when it is said on CNN.

It is people like Lemon, Michele Obama, Barack, and Joe Biden that set people back when they make idiot comments like that.