Author Topic: 'I'm not gay': Lindsey Graham unfazed by Chelsea Handler #NationalComingOutDay tweet  (Read 1791 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I'm not gay': Lindsey Graham unfazed by Chelsea Handler #NationalComingOutDay tweet
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | October 12, 2018 02:26 PM

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., was unfazed after comedian Chelsea Handler directed a tweet about #NationalComingOutDay at Graham on Thursday.

In a video clip posted by TMZ, Graham dismissed Handler’s comments and said that Handler “knows zero about me.”

“How are you doing, TMZ guy?” Graham said when he was approached by the outlet, who proceeded to press him on Handler’s tweet.

“It’s a free country, say what you want to say, I don’t care,” Graham said.

Graham also confessed he did not give Handler's comment much thought.

“I don’t think much about what she says at all, if she wants to live her life that way, that’s up to her,” Graham said, later adding, “To the extent that it matters, I'm not gay.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/im-not-gay-lindsey-graham-unfazed-by-chelsea-handler-tweet
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
If Chelsea is trying to trash people by calling them gay, where does that leave her gay followers?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If Chelsea is trying to trash people by calling them gay, where does that leave her gay followers?

She has a big fag following.   They love the old washed up hasbeen.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
She has a big fag following.   They love the old washed up hasbeen.

Then they have strange tastes.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Liberals are for "choice" only when it suits their agenda.   They dispise gays who choose to keep their lifestyles private.   They want all gays to "come out" publicly, thereby reinforcing the primacy of the gay rights agenda.   Now there used to be a time not so long ago when sexual practices - gay and straight - were private, discrete, and confined to the bedroom,  instead of being "proudly" proclaimed as part of one's public "identity".   Yet another quaint notion swept away in the tide of liberal hegemony and identity politics.   
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:35:25 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline endicom

Offline mirraflake

A good friend is my age, 56 and never been married. I know for a fact he is not gay. He never wanted to be married and the responsiblities that come with marriage.

He still  lives like he did when he was 18, ride dirt bikes, goes to bars etc

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
'flake.  In polite society we called friends like yours "Confirmed Bachelors".
 wink777

Offline mountaineer

It's obvious, Chelsea Handler is just an anti-LGBT bigot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

He's not gay. He's just fabulous.

Offline mirraflake

'flake.  In polite society we called friends like yours "Confirmed Bachelors".
 wink777

Are you saying he is secretly gay? I know otherwise. I think more selfish than anything-never wanted responsiblity and still wants to run around and play like he was 18.

@The Ghost

Offline Wingnut

Are you saying he is secretly gay? I know otherwise. I think more selfish than anything-never wanted responsiblity and still wants to run around and play like he was 18.

@The Ghost

I'm saying what i'm saying.   

Offline Frank Cannon

.... and still wants to run around and play like he was 18.

And play excludes boys in your mind?

Offline libertybele

Who cares?  He kicked butt during the Kavanaugh hearings. No one but him took a stand against the left.  He beat them up and spit them out!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Who cares?  He kicked butt during the Kavanaugh hearings. No one but him took a stand against the left.  He beat them up and spit them out!
Exactly. I don't care whether he is or isn't, but since he said he isn't, it should be settled.

The bottom line is that the Dems hate it when an African-American, e.g., Kanye, or a gay person has the audacity to step off the DNC plantation and express a view contrary to their platform. Then they get vicious.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Liberals are for "choice" only when it suits their agenda.   They dispise gays who choose to keep their lifestyles private.   They want all gays to "come out" publicly, thereby reinforcing the primacy of the gay rights agenda.   Now there used to be a time not so long ago when sexual practices - gay and straight - were private, discrete, and confined to the bedroom,  instead of being "proudly" proclaimed as part of one's public "identity".   Yet another quaint notion swept away in the tide of liberal hegemony and identity politics.
In short "Identity Politics"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LottieDah

He's not gay. He's just fabulous.

Agreed. Lindsey is not gay, he fabulous and southern gentleman.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Exactly. I don't care whether he is or isn't, but since he said he isn't, it should be settled.

The bottom line is that the Dems hate it when an African-American, e.g., Kanye, or a gay person has the audacity to step off the DNC plantation and express a view contrary to their platform. Then they get vicious.
And what they attempt has been named "cultural gravity"

(named thusly, by an African American)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Who cares?

It's important to some people.  I dunno why?  Ask @Frank Cannon who proclaims "Jeff Flake Is A Fag" with each post.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
A good friend is my age, 56 and never been married. I know for a fact he is not gay. He never wanted to be married and the responsiblities that come with marriage.

He still  lives like he did when he was 18, ride dirt bikes, goes to bars etc

Doesn't like responsibility?  I don't think this post does him any favors.  Makes him sound like a child who never wanted to grow up.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Agreed. Lindsey is not gay, he fabulous and southern gentleman.

Grahamnesty
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Polly Ticks

This is a weird statement all the way around coming from Chelsea Handler.  Firstly, since when is 'gay' an insult to Handler and her circle.  It sounds a bit homophobic of her.  Secondly, even it it were true -- and I have to take Lindsey's word for it that it is not -- I thought it was considered the height of bad form to out a gay person before they were ready to declare themselves.

Doesn't sound like Handler is much of a friend or ally of Dorothy's after all.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He dated that Laura Ingraham dude.  He’s gay.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I hope the Lindsey the faggot is happy with his bed fellows.  He deserves them.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

He did and the acclaim that resulted for him may just encourage other Pubs to latch onto a little attitude and courage.