Author Topic: Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News  (Read 14114 times)

Offline Suppressed

Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News
In a crucial period with the midterms less than a month away, some in the White House are worried that the president is losing a megaphone to his base.
By JASON SCHWARTZ and GABBY ORR 10/10/2018 07:54 PM EDT

President Donald Trump loves to brag about ratings, but he’s not getting them anymore.

As he’s ramped up his rally schedule ahead of the midterms, viewership numbers for the raucous prime-time events have been roughly similar to — sometimes dipping below — Fox News’ regular programming, and the network has recently stopped airing most evening events in full.

[...]

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/10/trump-tv-ratings-fox-news-891621
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:00:40 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 09:10:24 am »
Idiot writer.

FOXNEWS is not going to cover a President Trump rally, while a CAT4 hurricane is barrelling down on 'Swing State' Florida.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 12:54:30 pm »
Idiot writer.

FOXNEWS is not going to cover a President Trump rally, while a CAT4 hurricane is barrelling down on 'Swing State' Florida.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 01:23:39 pm »
Idiot writer.

It's Polutico.  What we expect from them. 888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 02:25:32 pm »
Idiot writer.

Actually this started last week when Fox stopped the wall to wall coverage of his rallies
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 02:32:03 pm »
Stupid.  But I can see the angle.  They are throwing everything they have to sway public opinion.  Boosting the idea that Trumps popularity is in such a state that FOX news isn't even interested.

I think most people know that FOX News is Trump news.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 03:44:33 pm »
It's Polutico.  What we expect from them. 888mouth

Exactly.  And it is a sly little hit piece and totally inaccurate.  I'll bet if I clicked on Yahoo right now, I would find that they'd scraped up something negative to post about Trump.  As MacArthur said, I shall return.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 03:46:42 pm »
   Certainly all is not lost, He has the Bobble Head Dolls still in his corner.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 03:46:44 pm »
Exactly.  And it is a sly little hit piece and totally inaccurate.  I'll bet if I clicked on Yahoo right now, I would find that they'd scraped up something negative to post about Trump.  As MacArthur said, I shall return.

Okay, I went there and it's a twofer day for Yahoo.  They hit both Trump, claiming that he would campaign with Kanye and they hit Melania with a really horrible piece while she is doing good work in Africa.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 04:42:01 pm »
Okay, I went there and it's a twofer day for Yahoo.  They hit both Trump, claiming that he would campaign with Kanye and they hit Melania with a really horrible piece while she is doing good work in Africa.

They've  been complaining her attire is too "Colonial" but they would bitch about cultural appropriation.  Can't win.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2018, 05:56:03 pm »

Okay @corbe tell the truth.  You swore to me that you hadn't watched Fox News since Trump was elected.  And now, you are calling three nice people you have NEVER watched 'bobble heads.'

You have some 'splainin' to do, corbe.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2018, 05:59:55 pm »
Okay @corbe tell the truth.  You swore to me that you hadn't watched Fox News since Trump was elected.  And now, you are calling three nice people you have NEVER watched 'bobble heads.'

You have some 'splainin' to do, corbe.

What do you want from the radicalized Trump haters.

As for the topic, Trump is saying the same thing at all these rallies to pump up the base. Of course they are not going to cover all of them. It's repetitive.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2018, 06:10:02 pm »
What do you want from the radicalized Trump haters.

As for the topic, Trump is saying the same thing at all these rallies to pump up the base. Of course they are not going to cover all of them. It's repetitive.

Yeah, unless I know he's going to blaze new territory I usually channel surf to find something more interesting, like "Ancient Aliens."
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2018, 06:10:08 pm »
   I don't get Fox News in my channel lineup and haven't for over a year. I don't listen to Talk Radio shows either.  I get ALL my news on the NET from mostly the few Conservative Sites left in this Golden age of Trump.  Even when I did get FOX I only watched Special Report and Neil Cavuto on occasion.   I do consider Fox the Trump News Channel with the likes of Hannity, Carlson, Pirro and last but certainly not least Ingram, IMHO, they are all Frauds, but to each his own.  @Emjay
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2018, 06:24:09 pm »
Yeah, unless I know he's going to blaze new territory I usually channel surf to find something more interesting, like "Ancient Aliens."

Well the Ancient Aliens guy is always good for a random crazy statement too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 06:25:04 pm »
   I don't get Fox News in my channel lineup and haven't for over a year. I don't listen to Talk Radio shows either.  I get ALL my news on the NET from mostly the few Conservative Sites left in this Golden age of Trump.  Even when I did get FOX I only watched Special Report and Neil Cavuto on occasion.   I do consider Fox the Trump News Channel with the likes of Hannity, Carlson, Pirro and last but certainly not least Ingram, IMHO, they are all Frauds, but to each his own.  @Emjay

You don't watch them but you know they are all a bunch of frauds?

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 06:53:17 pm »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 07:35:26 pm »

@corbe   You used to be funnier, corbe.  Please try to regain some equilibrium and be funny again.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 08:50:23 pm »

They've  been complaining her attire is too "Colonial" but they would bitch about cultural appropriation.  Can't win.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 09:39:13 pm »
Those that get their "learnin" from tee-vee deserve their IQ.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Silver Pines

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2018, 11:35:06 pm »

@corbe

That dumb-as-a-brick Doocy and Kilmeade sat with their mouths open when Trump talked about Rafael Cruz's father and JFK.  They didn't even question him about it. 

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon