Author Topic: Planned Parenthood Launches New Campaign to Expand Abortion Access in Light of 'Hostile' Supreme Cou  (Read 844 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.  I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.” Psalm 139:13-16.

Planned Parenthood Launches New Campaign to Expand Abortion Access in Light of 'Hostile' Supreme Court

Lauretta Brown 

Posted: Oct 10, 2018 4:50 PM

nation’s largest abortion provider, announced Wednesday that they are launching a “multi-million dollar nationwide effort to ensure abortion is still accessible in the United States no matter what happens at the Supreme Court.”............

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/10/10/planned-parenthood-launches-new-campaign-to-expand-abortion-access-after-kavanaughs-confirmation-n2527302

You have to read the entire thing.  Unbelievable .

It is unconstitutional for the government to have its citizens pay for abortion.  I can’t make decisions for other women,  If they decide to have an abortion it is up to them.  They can pay for it.  Private citizens can donate to keep Planned Parenthood running.  This is an outrage and it is illegal taxation.  We must stop this madness.  I object, by my Constitutional right to object to participate in the killing of children.  I am allowed my freedom of religion which gives me a right to moral objection.  I do not give permission for any taxes collected from myself to go to any abortion funding program.  This government is operating illegally.  And since we have allowed the Constitution to be undermined for so long it seems to have no power to protect any longer. 

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I purposely did not post a big excerpt from the article because I wanted people to read the whole thing.  Planned Parenthood is planning an assault on the authority of the United Supreme Court.  With the money that was funded to them when President Trump signed all those funding bills they are launching a campaign.  Essentially we are paying Planned Parenthood to launch a liberal campaign against the government.  Against the Constitution and validity of the US Supreme Court.

Excerpt:

They will also partner “with state advocates and coalition partners to use state policies to ensure there’s an ironclad network of states across the country where abortion will still be legal, no matter what happens at the Supreme Court.”

Their coalition will seek to push laws that strengthen abortion access.

The group’s third angle is to work on cultural change on abortion, attempting to normalize it and diminish “stigma,” particularly in “the media, in everyday conversations, and across popular culture — including working with the music, fashion, movie, and television industries, and with additional public awareness campaigns to be announced in the coming months.”

-end excerpt

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/10/10/planned-parenthood-launches-new-campaign-to-expand-abortion-access-after-kavanaughs-confirmation-n2527302

We might as well be handing millions of dollars over to DNC to wage a war against our Constitutional government.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 02:41:28 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
We must stop funding Planned Parenthood.

While not even in the ballpark in importance, we need to stop funding NPR.  They are totally biased and they constantly have ads in the form of 'Public radio is supported by blah, blah, blah which provides such and such product to people."
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

We must stop funding Planned Parenthood.

While not even in the ballpark in importance, we need to stop funding NPR.  They are totally biased and they constantly have ads in the form of 'Public radio is supported by blah, blah, blah which provides such and such product to people."

Not another single spending bill that includes funding for this political organization.  They have become militant.  Using the money for social activism to sway public opinion of abortion.  "Get rid of stigma"

The money is not going to birth control or women's health care.  It is going to abortion and activism.

What does NPR have to do with it?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 12:39:56 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Seven people green lighted mass genocide in the USA.  60+ million Americans, the absolute most vulnerable in our society have been murdered.

I have no love for Scott Peterson, the man that was indicted, convicted and given the death sentence for the murder of his wife and his unborn son.  If our laws can sentence a man to death for the murder of an unborn son, how can we on the other hand give a pass to a woman becuase the child resides in her body and not recognize that living human?  Makes no sense.

I used to be one of these folks that accepted the notion it is a woman's right to chose, but in fact, it is not if you recognize that life form in her body as another human being.  The pro abortion fools have managed to expalin away genocide by declaring the unborn as not human.  This is flat out wrong, and if there were a referendum on the subject in America, I am certain the majority of Americans will support the notion that the unborn child is a human being, and that we as a nation should end abortion, mass genocide. 

Margaret Sanger's eugenics have no place in America.  Planned Parenthood has no place in America.  The time has come to end this mass genocide now.

Offline Applewood

What does NPR have to do with it?

IMHO. we taxpayers should not be funding these things.  Seems to me -- whether it's abortion or public radio or tv -- if you want it, you pay for it. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

IMHO. we taxpayers should not be funding these things.  Seems to me -- whether it's abortion or public radio or tv -- if you want it, you pay for it.

Exactly.  I don't view abortion as anything but murder.  Our country has made it legal and it probably will never change.  I can continue to pray it will.  I always think of the scripture though 1 Corinthians 5 that talks about immorality in the church.  It says that God will judge the world, but we should judge the church.  So it isn't my job to judge the world.  But the Constitution give me freedom of religion.  To be forced to support the murder of babies is a violation of my Constitutional rights.  A violation of my right to moral objection.  It makes me a participant in the sin of killing the unborn.  Which God has said he created in the womb and knows from conception.

Therefore, no matter if a woman makes a choice to abort it is morally wrong for me to fund it.  I will continue to voice my objection.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:17:04 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That NEA, National Educators Association is funded by taxpayer dollars in part as well. And on top of this, they, like PP make political endorsements. That just doesn't seem right.  And IMHO, that's just the national organization, I firmly believe many of our teachers are very good, kind and do not necessarily have liberal values.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:50:00 pm by TomSea »