Author Topic: Pollsters Say Democrats Might Fall Short In Retaking the House...Which Could Trigger Another Meltdo  (Read 1422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SIREN: Pollsters Say Democrats Might Fall Short In Retaking the House...Which Could Trigger Another Meltdown

Matt Vespa
|
 @mvespa1
|
Posted: Oct 08, 2018 1:09 PM

So, with Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court after a hellacious confirmation battle, it’s no shocker that liberals are angry. They lost. We won. Regardless, Democrats losing means it was a great day in America. Still, we’ve heard about the blue wave, the hyper-Democratic voter enthusiasm, and how some revolution will begin now that Kavanaugh has been seated, undoubtedly constrained to the most liberal parts of the country. The generic ballot advantage has favored the Democratic Party all year, though, in recent weeks, the Left’s character assassination campaign against Kavanaugh has energized Republicans like never before. Republican women are furious over this smear campaign, and they’re ready to punish Democrats for it. Not all women, indeed.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/08/siren-pollsters-say-democrats-may-not-win-back-the-house-n2526494
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

What I have been saying all along. Polls are shit and this Blue Wave talk was nothing but spin from people living in Lib bubbles.

Offline skeeter

What I have been saying all along. Polls are shit and this Blue Wave talk was nothing but spin from people living in Lib bubbles.

About mid Oct is when these lying sacksoshiite begin backing off their propaganda. They think they're salvaging their credibility.

Offline bilo

When you see Pub "moderates" like Graham and Collins calling out the lousy Rats for the creeps they are it's hard not think "the times are a changing".

I noticed Trump today started calling the Rat accusations a hoax today. I imagine in House and Senate races the Pubs have to be more "PC" but I suspect this is a coordinated attack on the Rats. The more Trump calls the accusations a hoax the easier it is for the moms out there with husbands, sons and brothers to feel good about voting down the Rats. If the Rats want to defend a woman who makes accusations that she can't remember any specifics about against a man with an exemplary history I think this is a battle we can win.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

When you see Pub "moderates" like Graham and Collins calling out the lousy Rats for the creeps they are it's hard not think "the times are a changing".

I noticed Trump today started calling the Rat accusations a hoax today. I imagine in House and Senate races the Pubs have to be more "PC" but I suspect this is a coordinated attack on the Rats. The more Trump calls the accusations a hoax the easier it is for the moms out there with husbands, sons and brothers to feel good about voting down the Rats. If the Rats want to defend a woman who makes accusations that she can't remember any specifics about against a man with an exemplary history I think this is a battle we can win.

Many of us have been saying for years all that ever needed happen to win was to stop being afraid.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

888mouth  :whistle:

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 11:30:50 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

Many of us have been saying for years all that ever needed happen to win was to stop being afraid.

You're right.

Trump has really changed things. If Bush, or some other moderate, was POTUS he would never have seen it through with Kavanaugh, let alone go to a campaign rally and point out that the woman making the accusations was not credible. Trump fights and maybe the Pubs are learning it's the only way to deal with the Rats.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Yes, stop being intimidated.