Author Topic: Hillary and Bill Clinton going on tour together  (Read 431 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary and Bill Clinton going on tour together
« on: October 08, 2018, 04:09:43 pm »
Hillary and Bill Clinton going on tour together
By Avery Anapol - 10/08/18 11:52 AM EDT

Bill and Hillary Clinton announced Monday that they are planning to hit the road for a 13-city tour over the next year.

The former president and former secretary of State will appear at a variety of venues, including the 17,505-seat Forum in Inglewood, Calif., for joint conversations about their political careers and current events.

Live Nation is promoting the tour, according to The Associated Press, and said that the Clintons will “provide a unique perspective on the past, and remarkable insight into where we go from here.”

The power couple will share "stories and inspiring anecdotes that shaped their historic careers in public service, while also discussing issues of the day and looking toward the future," according to Live Nation.

Hillary Clinton, the former Democratic presidential nominee, has been a vocal critic of President Trump. Last month, she released a new afterward for her book, “What Happened,” lamenting the Trump administration’s policies and expressing concern that the nation’s democracy is “in crisis.”

The Clintons will visit Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Boston, Las Vegas, Toronto and Montreal, among others.

--This report was updated at 11:58 a.m.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/410412-hillary-and-bill-clinton-going-on-tour-together
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Hillary and Bill Clinton going on tour together
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 04:30:06 pm »
"The Power Couple" He can't help his mouth from hanging open, she can't walk ten feet without falling.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 04:32:44 pm »
How much are *they* paying them...nothing is free with these two grifters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 04:32:46 pm »
"The Power Couple" He can't help his mouth from hanging open, she can't walk ten feet without falling.

Isn't he a sex offender?  I heard that somewhere.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 04:42:17 pm »
Hide the women,  teen girls and liquor.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 01:09:48 pm »
She's still afflicted with something.
VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Suffers Wild Coughing Fit… While Walking
October 9, 2018

Simply talking triggers wild coughing fits for Hillary Clinton, but apparently so does walking does for the twice failed presidential candidate.

While walking the campus of Mansfield College in England, Clinton was touring with a group of women when she randomly burst into a coughing spell.

“Can I get some water?” Clinton asked as she walked by a camera.

Clinton coughed numerous times into her hand while walking, the same one she undoubtedly used to shake hands with other people on her tour.   ...

“I pledge to continue to speak out. I pledge to… never give up …” Clinton said, coughing and hacking into her hand.

“I will do everything I can …” she tried again, taking several sips of water, which didn’t help.  ...

https://youtu.be/FdNfc0e2Lu4
More, and video at ILoveMyFreedom
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org