Author Topic: Graham to take Kavanaugh fight 'to the streets,' campaign against fellow senators for first time  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican, said Sunday he was so disgusted at the Kavanaugh confirmation process that he plans to do something he has never done: campaign against a fellow senator.

FoxNewsSunday
✔
@FoxNewsSunday

.@LindseyGrahamSC:I hope everybody running for the House in purple districts will be asked: “Do you support impeaching Judge Kavanaugh, based on 5 allegations, none of which could be corroborated, do you want an outcome so badly that you would basically turn the law upside down?”
9:34 AM - Oct 7, 2018

“All I can say is that this is going to the streets, at the ballot box,” said Mr. Graham on “Fox News Sunday.” “I’ve never campaigned against a colleague in my life. That’s about to change.”

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/7/lindsey-graham-angry-over-brett-kavanaugh-confirma/
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 08:45:06 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

I remember this Rock 'em Sock 'em Graham from back in the 90's. Glad he is back.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I wondered sometimes if this whole process soured even the most bipartisan Senate GOPers, who always wanted to reach across the aisle and make a deal.

Given what McConnell, Graham and Connors have said and done, I'm guessing yes.

Feinslime, you and your little merry band of misfits really screwed the pooch this time.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Feinslime, you and your little merry band of misfits really screwed the pooch this time.

Yep.  They went full retard one time too many.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.