Author Topic: GOP senator says wife received video of beheading after Kavanaugh vote  (Read 543 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP senator says wife received video of beheading after Kavanaugh vote
By Morgan Gstalter - 10/07/18 01:55 PM EDT

Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.) said on Sunday that his wife received a graphic text message with video of a beheading shortly after he voted to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Gardner told Fox News That his wife received the threatening message on Saturday, just hours after the Senate confirmed Kavanaugh on a 50-48 vote.

The Colorado Republican also said someone posted the names and addresses of his family members online.

Gardner is the latest GOP lawmaker to be targeted with the intimidation tactic known as “doxxing” in recent weeks.

Jackson Cosko, a former Democratic aide, was arrested last week for allegedly posting the private information of several Republican senators online.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410307-gop-senator-says-wife-received-video-of-beheading-after-kavanaugh-vote
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: GOP senator says wife received video of beheading after Kavanaugh vote
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 07:33:52 pm »
I want to see proof.   

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 07:50:49 pm »
Bleh. If this dude thinks this text is so bad, try getting continuous text about clearing up my student loans all week when I never even borrowed money to go in the first place.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 08:11:57 pm »
Bleh. If this dude thinks this text is so bad, try getting continuous text about clearing up my student loans all week when I never even borrowed money to go in the first place.

That and the "Can I count on you to vote for Beto?"  texts I've been getting here.

I can't print here my responses to those texts.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 08:18:53 pm »

...or solicitations to extend an auto warranty on a vehicle I don't even own.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald