Author Topic: Kasich: I think it will be a very good year for Democrats in midterms  (Read 2467 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kasich: I think it will be a very good year for Democrats in midterms
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2018, 09:46:47 pm »
https://twitter.com/geronl

I never saw that, because I don't Twitter.  He doesn't seem to post there very much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2018, 09:49:36 pm »
   Sad to hear that about ol sink, voting dem and all.

PS: It's not Rocket Surgery about why Articles must be excerpted here.  The Legal ramifications could be disastrous for this  Forum.

Many did expect him to be the Dem Plant here.

I never seriously thought that. I knew too many people from The Lounge/Refugee Thread, old friends from TOS, that were like that about Trump  No way were they Dem Plants, I'd known them all in excess of 10 years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2018, 10:01:14 pm »
He ain't the only one.  Remember Geron?  I see his posts on Bookface all the time, nothing's changed.  SSDD.

To be clear about something:  It was explained in the running thread about TOS that Sinkspur was not bounced from the forum for his steadfast Neverisms.  It was because he repeatedly (and often) posted full articles instead of excerpts, after being told many times by @mystery-ak to knock it off.

Whatever the reason...it was nice that @mystery-ak gave him "one more chance".

Believe me...the tone of his texts tell me he's a lost cause. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2018, 10:02:43 pm »
Whatever the reason...it was nice that @mystery-ak gave him "one more chance".

Believe me...the tone of his texts tell me he's a lost cause.

Him and Geron, too.  Kind of sad, really, to be such dead-enders.  I genuinely liked those guys BT (Before Trump).
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2018, 10:09:20 pm »
   Both GeronL and sinspur were a lot of fun, especially during the Primaries, as was @Cripplecreek and a few others but the TBR Train just keeps a rollin'.   :beer:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:10:08 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2018, 10:14:14 pm »
I never saw that, because I don't Twitter.  He doesn't seem to post there very much.

I'm not on Twitter or any social media. You don't have to be on Twitter to read the public accounts.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2018, 10:16:14 pm »
Him and Geron, too.  Kind of sad, really, to be such dead-enders.  I genuinely liked those guys BT (Before Trump).

I've known and known of Sinkspur for far longer than most here and have no use for him at all!  I could tell you why but won't bother.

Geron impressed me as being someone easily led. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2018, 10:18:40 pm »
   Both GeronL and sinspur were a lot of fun, especially during the Primaries, as was @Cripplecreek and a few others but the TBR Train just keeps a rollin'.   :beer:

Amazing the train  hasn't run your ass over.  I know it wasn't for lack of trying.   :cool: 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2018, 10:22:41 pm »
I've known and known of Sinkspur for far longer than most here and have no use for him at all!  I could tell you why but won't bother.

Geron impressed me as being someone easily led.

I hear you.  On both.  I have a pretty good idea about the sinks thing, too.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2018, 10:26:26 pm »
I hear you.  On both.  I have a pretty good idea about the sinks thing, too.

Look....I didn't bring Sink into the thread to have ancient history and his good name rehashed/destroyed.

I like the old Sink.   :cool:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2018, 10:37:05 pm »
Kasich is an idiot.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2018, 10:38:50 pm »

Kasich should just quit pretending and change his affiliation to "D"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2018, 10:46:50 pm »
Look....I didn't bring Sink into the thread to have ancient history and his good name rehashed/destroyed.

I like the old Sink.   :cool:

#MeToo.  I usually found his posts informative and thought provoking.  That is how I choose to remember him.   :beer:

Geron is, as @Bigun suggests, another matter.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2018, 10:48:20 pm »
Kasich is an idiot.

Finally, a CD comment worthy of a  888high58888.

Prolly the 1st and last time...  but what the hell a  888high58888 just the same.
 :cool:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2018, 10:54:33 pm »
Come on, man.   He's basically a good guy whose got an acute case of TDS.  He's gone round the bend I'm afraid.    :shrug:

LOL. Are you effing kidding me? I know it was a long time ago, but did you forget the whole fake clergy thing?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2018, 11:12:53 pm »
LOL. Are you effing kidding me? I know it was a long time ago, but did you forget the whole fake clergy thing?

No, I haven't, Frank.

But I don't think a person should be judged on that one mistake/matter.

We've got posers here on the this forum today.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2018, 11:34:51 pm »
The Republicans are still underwater with independents.  They'll lose the house unless the prior week's trend continues.  So Kasich is probably right, but he does his party no favors by predicting defeat. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2018, 11:47:13 pm »
Finally, a CD comment worthy of a  888high58888.

Prolly the 1st and last time...  but what the hell a  888high58888 just the same.
 :cool:

I feel so special.  I know I am swimming upstream most of the time here, but I haven't always been wrong.  For instance I commented that a one week FBI investigation wasn't going to hurt us.  It wasn't even October when they called for it.  In the end I think it has been a benefit to the GOP.  Probably even giving us a benefit for November. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2018, 11:57:27 pm »
I feel so special.  I know I am swimming upstream most of the time here, but I haven't always been wrong.  For instance I commented that a one week FBI investigation wasn't going to hurt us.  It wasn't even October when they called for it.  In the end I think it has been a benefit to the GOP.  Probably even giving us a benefit for November.

Don't listen to @The Ghost.  I think you're good people, and a friend of mine. 888high58888 :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2018, 12:08:33 am »
Don't listen to @The Ghost.  I think you're good people, and a friend of mine. 888high58888 :beer:

****cute kitty 99balloon

Thank you.  You are a pretty cool cat in my book also.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2018, 12:36:00 am »
Kasick makes Rhinos look conservative.  He was carted off by aliens to a mother ship and hasn't been the same since his return.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2018, 12:22:09 am »
The Republicans are still underwater with independents.  They'll lose the house unless the prior week's trend continues.  So Kasich is probably right, but he does his party no favors by predicting defeat.

I totally disagree on your first sentence, but agree on the last sentence.  I've read many posts, and many independents are voting republican this NOV.  All decent people, no matter what party were incensed, at what the democrats did to Kavanaugh. I need to find my youtube video.  But, Nov. will prove it out, either way.  RED TSUNAMI.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2018, 12:24:24 am »
Kasick makes Rhinos look conservative.  He was carted off by aliens to a mother ship and hasn't been the same since his return.

lol.  Paid by SOROS.  That will make anyone go nutsy.   :thumbsup: