Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi to file FOIA request for FBI report on Kavanaugh  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi to file FOIA request for FBI report on Kavanaugh
« on: October 07, 2018, 03:13:52 pm »
 By Gabriella Muñoz - The Washington Times - Saturday, October 6, 2018

House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi announced on Saturday that she will file a Freedom of Information Act request for the FBI report on sexual assault allegations against incoming Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

“In purposefully limiting the FBI investigation, it is clear the Republicans were not seeking the truth,” Mrs. Pelosi, California Democrat, said in a statement. “They were seeking cover to do what they wanted to do anyway. To add insult injury they blocked the public’s access to the report.”

Mrs. Pelosi revealed her plans after the Senate confirmed Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination with a 50-48 vote.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/6/nancy-pelosi-file-foia-request-fbi-report-sexual-a/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Nancy Pelosi to file FOIA request for FBI report on Kavanaugh
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 03:18:04 pm »
“They were seeking cover to do what they wanted to do anyway."

That's rich.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 03:58:56 pm »
“They were seeking cover to do what they wanted to do anyway."

That's rich.

She's trash but I wish her pleasure in her bedtime reading.  I doubt it will give her any.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 09:07:41 pm »
She's trash but I wish her pleasure in her bedtime reading.  I doubt it will give her any.

Maye if she passes it first.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 09:36:32 pm »
San Fran Nan should be careful about what she asks for.  I still remember one Anthony Weiner, who demanded an accounting from the early GWB White House of the actual costs to make the repairs after Clinton's staffers trashed the place right before 1/20/2001.  Rumors were it cost thousands but Bush brushed it off as a non-story, then it turned out the rumors were true.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: