Author Topic: Hillary Clinton is still finding ways to denigrate democracy  (Read 320 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hillary Clinton is still finding ways to denigrate democracy
« on: October 07, 2018, 01:10:32 pm »
And so our fiery national nightmare is over. For now.

But only a Pollyanna would think peace is about to break out across the bloody political and cultural battlefields. We are a long way from fixing what was shattered and retrieving what has been lost.

There were many causes and events on the long road that brought us to this low place, but a telling moment took place almost exactly two years ago. It was the final debate of the presidential campaign, held on Oct. 19, 2016.

Here is how The New York Times began its slanted coverage: “In a remarkable statement that seemed to cast doubt on American democracy, Donald J. Trump said Wednesday that he might not accept the results of next month’s election if he felt it was rigged against him — a stand that Hillary Clinton blasted as ‘horrifying.’ ”

After noting that no modern president refused to accept election results, the paper quoted Clinton attacking Trump.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/06/hillary-clinton-is-still-finding-ways-to-denigrate-democracy/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Hillary Clinton is still finding ways to denigrate democracy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 07:00:04 pm »
I was going to post this, but you beat me to it!

Michael Goodwin comes out swinging hard in this one.
Worth reading all the way through...!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Hillary Clinton is still finding ways to denigrate democracy
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 07:40:58 pm »
I was going to post this, but you beat me to it!

Michael Goodwin comes out swinging hard in this one.
Worth reading all the way through...!

Just on a side note the Teutonic Tw()t has been all over the boob tube lately.   I think Hollywood should give her a a new show; "Madam President"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.