Author Topic: ‘Immigrant, minority woman’ reveals what the Dem-led anti-Kavanaugh movement has forced her to do  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

‘Immigrant, minority woman’ reveals what the Dem-led anti-Kavanaugh movement has forced her to do
Oct 6, 2018 11:15 am

Chris Enloe Weekend Editor

As the Senate is set to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court Saturday, it appears that the well-orchestrated attempt to derail his nomination has backfired.

Writing in a new essay for The Federalist, Adele Scalia — wife of Christopher Scalia, the son of the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia — said she now supports Republicans after witnessing the embarrassing charade that sought to take down Kavanaugh.

What did she say?

Scalia wrote:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/10/06/immigrant-minority-woman-reveals-what-the-dem-led-anti-kavanaugh-movement-has-forced-her-to-do?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM-Final%202018-10-06&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Scalia later reiterated that witnessing the events of the last month has opened her eyes to the truth.

“These events opened my eyes to the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party. It’s actually a very exclusive club that wants me as a member based solely on stereotypes of who I am supposed to be. The core values they tout do not apply to everyone, as Kavanaugh can testify, but only to a very small, very specific subset of people who tick certain boxes or support them in their political agenda,” she wrote.