Author Topic: George W. Bush's Daughter Barbara Ties the Knot in Secret, Sentimental Wedding Ceremony  (Read 2674 times)

Silver Pines

Her upper chest really should be covered.  It's bony. 

I'll never understand why women think having a woman's figure with boobs and a butt is a bad thing.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I'll never understand why women think having a woman's figure with boobs and a butt is a bad thing.

This must be a recent development. Towards the end of her father’s second term, she looked a lot different and definitely had a behind.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

This must be a recent development. Towards the end of her father’s second term, she looked a lot different and definitely had a behind.

@edpc

I think I remember that.  I don't know, it gets in women's heads that they have to be as thin as possible.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wonder how she held this dress on .... @CatherineofAragon   

Offline Frank Cannon

The poster says she has AIDS. You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wonder how she held this dress on .... @CatherineofAragon   

The side shots are the worst..there is nothing there
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Yes. She is vapid, but this is a discussion about her looks.

Offline goodwithagun

Her hands are bony as is her jaw line. The pic of her back that RIV posted is telling. I hope she’s okay.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

I wonder if she's anorexic.  I haven't paid any attention to her in 10 years, but she definitely didn't look this bad back then.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline RoosGirl

Can we talk about something else than how ugly she is and something more important?  Like those ugly platform shoes that can be seen peeking out from the bottom of her dress!

Offline Frank Cannon

Can we talk about something else than how ugly she is and something more important?  Like those ugly platform shoes that can be seen peeking out from the bottom of her dress!

It looks like she is wearing Target flip flops.

Offline raml

I love weddings she is beautiful but that was a horrible dress was not flattering at all. Neither gals wore flattering dresses at the wedding they are beautiful gals but have no taste in clothes have noticed that before.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Where did you get that dress, it's awful, and those shoes and that coat, jeeeeez!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Hope she picked a non-weird pastor to officiate unlike her hair brained sister did. Think he still is in prison.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I think I remember that.  I don't know, it gets in women's heads that they have to be as thin as possible.

@CatherineofAragon

One thing that occurred to me was the fact her grandmother had Grave’s Disease.  That can cause hyperthyroidism and weight loss.  Risks are higher for it, if there is a family history.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 02:31:07 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Well I hate the dress.  Thin as she is she could have worn a princess dress.  I do wish her every happiness.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline Polly Ticks

Good Lord.  One moderate gust of wind and ...

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra