Author Topic: Who Is Organizing & Funding the Cancel Kavanaugh Protests?  (Read 637 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Who Is Organizing & Funding the Cancel Kavanaugh Protests?
« on: October 06, 2018, 11:47:30 pm »
Excerpt:
Who Is Organizing & Funding the Cancel Kavanaugh Protests?
    By Stephanie Dube Dwilson   
    Updated Oct 6, 2018

The Main #CancelKavanaugh Protest in D.C. Is Sponsored by the Women’s March, Planned Parenthood, & CPD Action

The major Cancel Kavanaugh protests that are happening today are being organized in large part by the Women’s March campaign. The Cancel Kavanaugh website states at the bottom: “Website By Women’s March.” The Join Us In DC link, which takes you to information about the main protest, has the Women’s March logo at the top.  But you can get a clearer picture of who is sponsoring the main Cancel Kavanaugh protest in DC simply by scrolling down to the bottom of the page, where it lists the sponsors.

The sponsors for the D.C. Cancel Kavanaugh protest are Women’s March National, Planned Parenthood Action Fund, and CPD Action.

More: https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/who-organizing-funding-kavanaugh-protests/

CPD above per article, Center for Progressive Democracy, really, these were the ones disrupting and they were probably paid for doing this.

You can know by their actions, who these people hate and fear, even pro-life-lite politicians like Mitt Romney were put in the ringer by people like this.

Offline Applewood

Re: Who Is Organizing & Funding the Cancel Kavanaugh Protests?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 12:21:54 am »
I think all of this goes a heckuva lot deeper, which is why there should be an extensive investigation of who or what is really behind it all.

Follow the money. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 12:41:52 am »
I think all of this goes a heckuva lot deeper, which is why there should be an extensive investigation of who or what is really behind it all.

Follow the money.

Planned Parenthood is one of the puppetmasters of the Democratic party and by the way, are you kidding? There were hardly any protesters there, they made a lot of noise but that's about it. Besides, I think you've said before that there were other things besides Roe v. Wade.

Anyway, everyone, a lot of reporting is that there were only about 300 protesters there; and likely, paid protesters, they certainly weren't big crowds.

Trump even noted in a tweet in the last several hours, at least, today's crowd was small.

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

The crowd in front of the U.S. Supreme Court is tiny, looks like about 200 people (& most are onlookers) - that wouldn’t even fill the first couple of rows of our Kansas Rally, or any of our Rallies for that matter! The Fake News Media tries to make it look sooo big, & it’s not!
18,429 replies 20,044 retweets 77,387 likes

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 01:19:18 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 02:02:54 am »
@TomSea

Who is really behind PP and for that matter, all the other groups like BLM, Occupy and so on? Someone is financing them.  Yes, PP gets lots of our tax money, but someone else is paying big bucks to ensure that PP gets that money.   We can all point to Soros-backed groups, but I think there may be others.  Trouble is, whoever is really behind all this also is pulling the strings of much of DC, which is why no one wants to dig into this.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 02:12:39 pm »

Kavanaugh Foes Fill Senate Gallery With Sounds of the Insane
By J. Christian Adams October 6, 2018

I was in the Senate gallery this afternoon when Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed.  You would have thought I was at an exorcism in an insane asylum.

Perhaps you were watching on television and heard the disruptions, though you certainly didn’t see them.  The attenuated audio probably didn’t catch the frightening, incoherent shrieking – including the lingering screaming and howling as they were being dragged down the hallways outside the gallery.

If there was any doubt that the opposition to Kavanaugh was unhinged, uncivil, disruptive, rude, and borderline nuts, my experience in the gallery made it clear.

The first example  came when Senator Cornyn rightfully railed against the mobs who spent the last three weeks assaulting and assailing Kavanaugh supporters.

“Mob rule is necessary,” one shrieking woman shouted
before security personnel could settle her down.  ...

Then the roll was called, and it sounded like the gates of hell opened up.

Nearly a dozen women erupted in unison, shouting, howling, screaming, in an unrecognizable venomous wail.  They wouldn’t stop.  There was fury, rage, hate, poison in the noise.

It wasn't prose.  It wasn't song. It was a swarming, shrill, swirling noise.

I leaned over to someone and whispered, “Pay attention, that’s what the Left sounds like.”  ...  More at PJ Media
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 10:45:20 pm »
"Center for Progressive Democracy"

"progressive" = code word for communist.

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 11:19:03 am »
Like petulant children they will need to learn that throwing tantrums will not get you your way. Perhaps they need a good spanking and some time in the corner.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.