Author Topic: Donald Trump: Alaska ‘Will Never Forgive’ Lisa Murkowski for Opposing Brett Kavanaugh  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
6 Oct 2018

President Donald Trump warned Sen. Lisa Murkowski that she might face political retribution for her decision to oppose his nominee to the Supreme Court, Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

“I think she will never recover from this,” Trump said. “I think the people from Alaska will never forgive her for what she did.”

The president commented about the process in an interview with the Washington Post that was published on Saturday.

Murkowski voted against cloture for Kavanaugh’s confirmation on Friday. (On Saturday, Murkowski voted “no” on confirmation and later withdrew her vote to be marked “present” so that her Republican colleague in the Senate could attend his daughter’s wedding.)

The Senate confirmed Kavanaugh on Saturday afternoon with a final vote of 50-48.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/06/donald-trump-alaska-will-never-forgive-lisa-murkowski-for-opposing-brett-kavanaugh/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Oh, of course.  Eye for an eye Trump.  Nothing more serious pending than making sure Lisa Murkowski pays.  Funny thing about US government is that the citizens vote in the people they want to represent them.  If they want Murkowski to pay they will vote her out.

I think a better way of spending time after this attack on our Constitution would be to focus on a investigation into Feinstein, Hirono and Schumer.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That moose twit needs to be voted out.  If trump can expedite her departure more power to him. 
Good job Trump.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh, of course.  Eye for an eye Trump.  Nothing more serious pending than making sure Lisa Murkowski pays.  Funny thing about US government is that the citizens vote in the people they want to represent them.  If they want Murkowski to pay they will vote her out.

I think a better way of spending time after this attack on our Constitution would be to focus on a investigation into Feinstein, Hirono and Schumer.

Give me a break. The fastest way to avoid this bullshit is to get rid of these Rats pretending to be GOPers. Murky is a fraud and a POS. She not only needs to go but to be destroyed so she can't run again.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Give me a break. The fastest way to avoid this bullshit is to get rid of these Rats pretending to be GOPers. Murky is a fraud and a POS. She not only needs to go but to be destroyed so she can't run again.
She'll keep running until the day she dies, and the idiots who live up there (see as evidence: anyone surnamed Palin) will keep putting her in whether she's on the ballot or not.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024