Author Topic: Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) is vulnerable, will Republicans rally for challenger Robert Flande  (Read 511 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
! No longer available

“Democrat sources say new internal numbers show Sheldon Whitehouse at 47% and Flanders at 40%, with 13% undecided.”

...The Kavanaugh hearings could be the big break that Flanders needed.

As previously posted, in an email, Flanders’ campaign manager Richard Kirby said donations and calls were flooding in from around the country:

The Campaign has seen a big increase in not only contributions at various levels from all over the country, but also a never ending parade of telephone calls and emails condemning Sheldon Whitehouse for his extreme partisanship. Not to mention his rude condescending manner to Judge Kavanaugh. Contributions have been coming in from places such as Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Nebraska even liberal California!

Flanders just released a new commercial attacking Whitehouse...
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Whitehouse was despicable at the hearing. Fabricating a party from a weight-lifting session and guys drinking beer. Using current urban dictionary definitions for drinking games. Bringing forth the boat party rape allegation. He deserves a lot worse than being voted out of the Senate.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If ever there was a jerk deserving to get his azz handed to him it's Sheldon Whitehouse!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If ever there was a jerk deserving to get his azz handed to him it's Sheldon Whitehouse!

That's right I would love to see this ass hole go down
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's probably a longshot, but for the GOP to break the blue wall in New England just two years after breaking the blue wall of the midwest would be something I'd love to see, just to see the Democrats' wailing and gnashing of teeth.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A win would be of proportions of a political avalanche.

But even if he doesn't, getting under 10 and especially 5% means Whitehouse has to spend money, meaning it won't go back to the DNC and to some other candidate in their own dogfight.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jmyrle wrote:
"It's probably a longshot, but for the GOP to break the blue wall in New England just two years after breaking the blue wall of the midwest would be something I'd love to see, just to see the Democrats' wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Not gonna happen in Connecticut.

I expect Chris Murphy will beat his Republican opponent by 15-20 points.

The guy running on the Republican ticket for governor (Stefanowski) was a democrat-communist until a year ago. He changed parties and spent millions to buy himself the candidacy on the Republican side. Some choice for CT Republicans, eh?

Doesn't matter, the leftist's leftist Ned Lamont will beat him easily in the general...