Author Topic: Susan Rice Expresses Interest In Challenging Susan Collins For Maine Senate Seat  (Read 878 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice Expresses Interest In Challenging Susan Collins For Maine Senate Seat

Chuck Ross on October 5, 2018

Susan Rice, the national security adviser to former President Barack Obama, expressed interest Friday in challenging Maine Sen. Susan Collins in 2020, following the Republican’s announcement that she will vote to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

“Who wants to run for Senate in Maine? there will be an army of supporters with you,” former Obama White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki wrote on Twitter following Collins’s announcement of support for Kavanaugh.

“Me,” replied Rice.

more
http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2018/10/05/susan-rice-expresses-interest-in-challenging-susan-collins-for-maine-senate-seat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Anyone tell these intercity DC Beltway slugs that they would actually have to move to and live in Maine if they ran? Past Bar Harbor's faggotry the state is a desolate wasteland.

Offline cato potatoe

Collins has won by 5, 17, 23, and then 37 points.  If anything, she forestalled a primary challenger with this decision.  History will judge the dems harshly for their behavior ... I think she knows that.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I do hope Rice tries this.

Memories of Benghazi and how she prostituted herself before the cameras need to be revisited widely.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online corbe

I coulda saved the NFL, Let me save Maine instead.

*Normally a coonazz doesn't get his Rice mixed up.   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Good riddance.  One less Rhino if Rice wins.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
LOL. Anyone tell these intercity DC Beltway slugs that they would actually have to move to and live in Maine if they ran? Past Bar Harbor's faggotry the state is a desolate wasteland.

She'll need to get a Golden Retriever and a drive a Lezburu if she even wants to be a contender.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
With the photo above, I thought it was Condoliza running.  Susan Rice, that bimbo should be indicted and imprisoned for her role in the criminal Obama administration, along with a dozen others.

Susan Rice has zero appeal to anyone.  These Obama lieutenants hopefully are never seen again.  Ugggh!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Susan Rice is another one of those smug DC swamp, #resistance jackweeds who thinks she's the smartest person in the room at all times. Hope she gets her ass handed to her.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:34:09 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Susan Rice is another one of those smug DC swamp, #resistance jackweeds who thinks she's the smartest person in the room at all times. Hope she gets her ass handed to her.

Totally agree
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.