Author Topic: Women's March: Kavanaugh Doesn't Have To Be Guilty, Just 'Capable' Of Sexual Assault  (Read 630 times)

rangerrebew

Women's March: Kavanaugh Doesn't Have To Be Guilty, Just 'Capable' Of Sexual Assault
What?
John Tlumacki/The Boston Globe via Getty Images
ByEmily Zanotti

October 4, 2018

The goal posts on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh moved a little more during a massive anti-Kavanaugh protest outside a Federal courthouse in Washington, D.C. Thursday, organized by the Women's March. According to the group's Twitter account, an FBI report allegedly exonerating Kavanaugh of sexual assault charges is immaterial because it's clear Kavanaugh is "capable" of sexual assault.

That's right.

This is an interesting, if inventive, combination of two themes that have emerged in the wake of the FBI report: one, that Kavanaugh remains unqualified for the Supreme Court because of his "temperament" — code for how he behaved while testifying in his own defense against apparently false accusations of sexual assault — and two, that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's testimony is either immaterial or evidence of Kavanaugh's predilection for sexual misconduct.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36717/womens-march-kavanaugh-doesnt-have-be-guilty-just-emily-zanotti

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I guess based on that, each and every one of us is guilty of being capable.

Offline LottieDah

My dumbass husband says the same thing about Kavanaugh.  I gently reminded him that if he actually believes that it must mean our son is also capable of "sexual assault".  I am still waiting for a response.

Offline dfwgator

I guess based on that, each and every one of us is guilty of being capable.

Every man is a potential rapist to them.

Offline ConstitutionRose

This should frighten any male and any woman who loves the males in her life:  father, husband, son,, grandson, stepson, nephews.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.