Author Topic: Blumenthal: The FBI participated in “a cover-up”  (Read 426 times)

rangerrebew

Blumenthal: The FBI participated in “a cover-up”
« on: October 05, 2018, 11:29:25 am »
Blumenthal: The FBI participated in “a cover-up”

Ed MorrisseyPosted at 3:21 pm on October 4, 2018

Earlier today, I wrote that the Democrats would slag the FBI in order to spin the results of their supplemental background check on Brett Kavanaugh. I assumed it would take the form of criticism of their performance, which it has. But I didn’t think that any Senate Democrats would wander into conspiracy-theory territory and attack the FBI’s integrity.

And yet, here we have Richard Blumenthal suggesting that the FBI took part in “a cover up” to get Kavanaugh confirmed. Hoo boy …

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/04/blumenthal-fbi-participated-cover/

rangerrebew

Re: Blumenthal: The FBI participated in “a cover-up”
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 11:30:51 am »
He and his fellow commiecrats defend the FBI on the "collusion" nonsense and now he rakes them over the coals for this investigation.  Is this guy stupid or what? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 11:43:24 am »
He and his fellow commiecrats defend the FBI on the "collusion" nonsense and now he rakes them over the coals for this investigation.  Is this guy stupid or what? *****rollingeyes*****

The ones who are really stupid are their supporters and voters who don't realize that no matter what the supplemental investigation revealed or didn't reveal and no matter how long the investigation would take -- the Democrats are not going to accept the findings.  They don't understand that this is the current political game -- the Democrats are determined to sink anyone Trump nominates by any means necessary.  They want to be able to postpone the proceeding as long as possible so that when they regain control of the senate, they can nominate their own candidate.  Unfortunately, the Republicans let them get away with this tactic.  Do the Republicans realize they are being played here?    I'm not so sure they do.  If they don't, then they are also stupid.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 11:44:32 am »
LOL. The Rats don't know whether to take a shit or sing happy birthday they have spun off the rails so far. Last week the FBI was unimpeachable and now they are evil.