Author Topic: Joe Manchin: I’m Looking at Kavanaugh’s Life ‘from 22 to 53’ to Decide Vote  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
4 Oct 2018

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) signaled in an interview published Thursday that decades-old sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh will not play a major role in his vote on the judge’s Supreme Court confirmation.

Manchin, a key Democrat swing vote, lamented the Senate Judiciary Committee’s handling of its investigation into allegations against Kavanaugh, describing the previous few weeks as “horrible” and a “circus.”

“I am looking at the gentleman as an adult from 22 to 53, thirty-one years of professional service,” Manchin told Al-Jazeera. “I am looking at him as a father. As a person in a community, how he interacts with his community. I am trying to put the human side to it.”

The red state Democrat made similar remarks told Fox News’ Chad Pergram Wednesday afternoon.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/04/joe-manchin-im-looking-at-kavanaughs-life-from-22-to-53-to-decide-vote/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline bilo

The only time he doesn't vote with the Rat party line is when it won't make a difference. If his is the key vote he won't vote to confirm Kavanaugh. Why WV keeps electing this guy makes no sense. It was his party that tried to kill a huge industry in their state.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
That means yes.

He must be expecting all 51 Republicans to vote yes, to give him cover. I can't see him being the vote to put Kavanaugh over the top.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline bilo

He must be expecting all 51 Republicans to vote yes, to give him cover. I can't see him being the vote to put Kavanaugh over the top.

I don't know if they can do it, but it would be great to make all the red state Rat senators running for re-election vote before the Pubs finish voting.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home