Author Topic: Democrats Really Could Lose That New Jersey Senate Seat  (Read 575 times)

Online Hoodat

Democrats Really Could Lose That New Jersey Senate Seat
« on: October 04, 2018, 01:41:36 am »
Democrats Really Could Lose That New Jersey Senate Seat

Clare Malone     |     Oct. 3, 2018, at 1:28 PM

New Jersey has given America a lot of great things: juicy tomatoes every summer, some of the best reality shows known to mankind, and Bruce Springsteen’s beautiful tortured soul. I am personally indebted to the state, having learned how to put eyeliner on the inside of my lower lid from a New Jersey girl.

This year, it’s giving us something else: an unexpectedly close U.S. Senate race — yet another exciting little storyline in a year of news cycles that won’t quit. It is not a development that Democrats are happy about.  .  .  .

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/democrats-really-could-lose-that-new-jersey-senate-seat/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Democrats Really Could Lose That New Jersey Senate Seat
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 01:44:30 am »
It would be great if scummy Menendez lost.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 01:48:21 am »
Hey, @Freya!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 01:49:52 am »
I posted a thread this morning where Menendez is up 11pts

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,334813.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 02:10:48 am »
I posted a thread this morning where Menendez is up 11pts

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,334813.0.html

This poll today has him up 6.  But his unfavorable rating is at 53%.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 02:14:02 am »
If Menendez loses that's the ball game.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 02:17:42 am »
It would be great if scummy Menendez lost.

It would be great if scummy Menendez went to prison for having sex with underage girls.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 03:57:55 am »
Hey, @Freya!

Oh I’ve seen a few articles Hugin might be ahead. I don’t want to jinx it.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 04:11:03 am »
I am seeing the tv commercials attacking Menendez because they are playing in the Philly market.  They are devastating.  The trip to Paris with the mistress in the Crony's private jet is the best part.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 04:21:14 am »
I am seeing the tv commercials attacking Menendez because they are playing in the Philly market.  They are devastating.  The trip to Paris with the mistress in the Crony's private jet is the best part.

Yeah, I'm catching them too. They are pretty brutal even for NJ where they invented the sleaze ad.