Author Topic: Senate Democrats Play ANOTHER Dirty Trick On Kavanaugh. Wait Until You See This One.  (Read 597 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daily Wire By Ben Shapiro 10/3/2018

On Wednesday, Senate Democrats released the latest in an absurd spate of Democratic letters blatantly attempting to hold up the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh for no reason. In the past few days, Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) has written to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-NE) to complain about the FBI’s short time frame; Senator Chris Coons (D-DE) has written to report a non-verified and unbelievable allegation of sexual misconduct.

This time, Senators Dick Durbin (D-IL), Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), Mazie Hirono (D-HI), Cory Booker (D-NJ), and Kamala Harris (D-CA) wrote a letter suggesting that the “confidential background investigation of Judge Kavanaugh” from the FBI, prior to the hearings, showed that there was information related in some way to “inappropriate sexual behavior or alcohol abuse.”

More: https://www.dailywire.com/news/36665/disgusting-senate-democrats-play-another-dirty-ben-shapiro

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Well, I hate them even more, every damn day they pull some dirty trick.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Democrats are stunned that the Republicans are actually standing ground for once. The Dems expected the paper tiger Republicans to fold long ago. It is weird that the Pubs are holding on. If Jeb Bush or Romney was the President, the Pubs would have folded a long, long, time ago. You know, for the sake of compromise and bipartisanship. The word 'compromise' means in Democrat language, "Screw you! Do it my way." Maybe the Republicans have finally wised up to the fact that the Democrats are not serious. They only want things one way. And that is their way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Democrats are stunned that the Republicans are actually standing ground for once. The Dems expected the paper tiger Republicans to fold long ago. It is weird that the Pubs are holding on. If Jeb Bush or Romney was the President, the Pubs would have folded a long, long, time ago. You know, for the sake of compromise and bipartisanship. The word 'compromise' means in Democrat language, "Screw you! Do it my way." Maybe the Republicans have finally wised up to the fact that the Democrats are not serious. They only want things one way. And that is their way.
Yes, they were Borking him and Grassley was having none of it.

I want this man on the Supreme Court badly.

He will remember what the Dems did to him and his family and will likely be a rock-solid conservative for decades we can be proud of.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 01:10:58 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Well, I hate them even more, every damn day they pull some dirty trick.

You and millions more.    This is nationalizing the election in righteous anger at abject injustice.    The Dems must pay a price for the politics of personal destruction.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You and millions more.    This is nationalizing the election in righteous anger at abject injustice.    The Dems must pay a price for the politics of personal destruction.
All those Red State Senators are looking at career-ending jobs.   

We will have to watch carefully how those amoral lame ducks skedaddle out of DC between November and January.  Lame ducks can do a lot of damage.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
I hope the world sees this and walks away from the demon-crats
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw