Author Topic: Christine Blasey Ford refuses to turn over therapist's notes until she gets an FBI interview  (Read 823 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christine Blasey Ford refuses to turn over therapist's notes until she gets an FBI interview

by Kelly Cohen
 | October 03, 2018 04:31 PM

The lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford said Wednesday that they will only turn over documents requested by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, to the FBI in an interview with the bureau — though an interview has still not yet been scheduled and time is running short.

In a letter to the Iowa Republican, Ford’s lawyers Debra Katz and Lisa Banks say that they are “prepared” to give the documents “to the FBI when she interviewed.”

“We have not yet heard from the FBI about scheduling an interview with her,” they wrote.

On Tuesday, Grassley sent a letter to Ford’s defense team requesting “material evidence” relevant to the sexual assault allegation she made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Grassley asked for the notes from therapy sessions in which Ford said she discussed the alleged assault. Ford gave some of those notes to the Washington Post in the interview that named her as Kavanaugh’s accuser, and said during her Senate Judiciary Committee testimony that the notes were relevant to her allegations.

Grassley also requested copies of "all audio or video recordings" that were produced during the polygraph exam Ford took, as well as all charts and data that were used in preparing the polygraph report.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/christine-blasey-ford-refuses-to-turn-over-therapists-notes-until-she-gets-an-fbi-interview
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Um, okay.  You don't want to provide evidence you say supports your claim, then don't.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Insane position. The only reason she'd need an interview is if she's changing her sworn testimony or has recovered more memories.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Insane position. The only reason she'd need an interview is if she's changing her sworn testimony or has recovered more memories.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering.  What does she want to talk to the FBI for now?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering.  What does she want to talk to the FBI for now?

Her "lawyers" and the Rats are just trying to delay again, it would take weeks to force the issue.  Truth:  The FBI doesn't need the records of the sweat merchant to complete the report.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

Her "lawyers" and the Rats are just trying to delay again, it would take weeks to force the issue.  Truth:  The FBI doesn't need the records of the sweat merchant to complete the report.

Exactly so. Tellingly, their statement says:
“We have not yet heard from the FBI about scheduling an interview with her,” they wrote.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Grassley has the power to hold her in contempt, regardless of what she wishes.

Do it, Chuck, and expose what is behind the curtain.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Grassley has the power to hold her in contempt, regardless of what she wishes.

Do it, Chuck, and expose what is behind the curtain.

You betcha!  After the confirmation vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline mountaineer

Her "lawyers" and the Rats are just trying to delay again, it would take weeks to force the issue. 
Of course. It's been their strategy all along to postpone this until after the election.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Too late now.
She can keep them forever.
Who cares?