Author Topic: RED WAVE COMING? New poll reveals wide Democrat enthusiasm advantage has DISAPPEARED after Kavanaugh  (Read 259 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

THE RIGHT SCOOP
BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
OCT. 3, 2018 3:53 PM

There’s a new NPR/PBS/Marist poll out just now that reveals some not-so-great news and then some really great news!

Heidi Przybyla
✔
@HeidiPrzybyla
NEW: /Marist Poll:
Plurality of Americans find Ford more credible than Kavanaugh. If doubts linger, a majority say Kavanaugh should not be confirmed.
BUT, Kavanaugh’s nomination has FIRED UP up the Republican base, and the wide Dem enthusiasm advantage has disappeared.
2:32 PM - Oct 3, 2018

We’ll focus on the really great news, as did NPR:

Just over a month away from critical elections across the country, the wide Democratic enthusiasm advantage that has defined the 2018 campaign up to this point has disappeared, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

In July, there was a 10-point gap between the number of Democrats and Republicans saying the November elections were “very important.” Now, that’s down to 2 points, a statistical tie.

(more)
https://therightscoop.com/red-wave-coming-new-poll-reveals-wide-democrat-enthusiasm-advantage-has-disappeared-after-kavanaugh-fight/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

I'm not surprised. I know I'm so mad about how Kavanaugh has been treated I'll not only vote for Pubs, but I'll make sure all my friends get to the polls as well.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home