Author Topic: Rush: How Rachel Mitchell Quietly Blew Up Dr. Ford’s Testimony  (Read 560 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

How Rachel Mitchell Quietly Blew Up Dr. Ford’s Testimony

Oct 3, 2018

RUSH: What is this? (interruption) You want a replay of the babe that imitated Dr. Blasey Ford? Snerdley didn’t hear it yesterday? Okay, can we grab that from the archives? I just saw the note. Can we grab that from the archives again? The actress, who I’m still not gonna be name because she’s gotten in a lot of trouble with her buddies on the left for doing this, but I mean it is so spot on. We’ll get that. We’ve got a lot of time to get that. Greetings, and welcome, folks. Here we are revved and ready again just as I said yesterday we would be at the Rush Limbaugh program and the EIB Network.

It’s 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program. Got it already? Okay. Let’s do this and get it out of the way and then there’s a couple other things I want to do to get it out of the way before we get to the meat of this. I just want to point out that Christine Blasey Ford’s entire testimony was blown up by an ex-boyfriend of six years. The ex-boyfriend describes how after he broke up with her she continued to use his credit card, that she never once expressed a fear of flying, that she lived for a time in a 500-square-foot home; so she’s not claustrophobic.

He said it didn’t have two doors, that she never once mentioned being sexually assaulted by anybody, and the big deal is that she helped people prep to take lie-detector tests. She never had a fear of flying. (cough) I’ve got a frog in my throat today, folks, and until I get rid of this I may sporadically cough out there. It’s very rude and I apologize in advance for it. She never once mentioned sexual assault. He had sent a letter and signed it.

His name’s been redacted. He sent a letter to the committee. The point is, look, she’s a doctor of psychology. She knows how to manipulate lie detector tests. She’s coached people on how to do it. And again just to review, never mentioned assault, never mentioned Kavanaugh, ex-boyfriend of six years, never demonstrated any kind of claustrophobia, never expressed or showed a fear of flying. In fact, they flew all around Hawaii, this boyfriend and Dr. Ford in a little prop plane, and she never expressed any problem with flying.

He also says that she is a polygraph expert and she cheated on him, but that was just a bonus. She cheated on him and that was just a bonus. Now it is also been learned… (cough) I want to try to develop this later… I really hope this doesn’t mean that I’m getting a cold. You get a frog in your throat… (interruption) Red tide? You talking about the algae thing that’s…? (interruption) No, no, no, no, no. I smoke enough cigars to be immune from most things.

(interruption) Oh, yeah. I don’t it’s nicotine that provides the immunity. It really does in my case. I can prove it. Every time I’ve quit smoking I’ve gotten a perpetual never ending cold. Hey, don’t distract me on this. Red tide. Algae. Ron DeSantis will fix that after he becomes governor. I’ve seen his TV ads. He’s gonna fix that. That’s his primary message in his campaign ad. He’s gonna fix the bad algae and the red tide out there, Ron DeSantis.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/03/how-rachel-mitchell-quietly-blew-up-dr-fords-testimony/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Rush: How Rachel Mitchell Quietly Blew Up Dr. Ford’s Testimony
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 07:32:13 pm »
I love it. Liberal pukes like to play this game. Karma is a beeotch.
The Republic is lost.