Author Topic: Trump visiting 6 states in 10 days to push turnout for GOP candidates: report  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump visiting 6 states in 10 days to push turnout for GOP candidates: report
By Michael Burke - 10/03/18 02:06 PM EDT

President Trump will hold rallies in six states over the next 10 days to campaign for Republican House candidates, Reuters reported, citing an internal White House memo.

Trump, looking to energize Republican voters ahead of the midterms, will reportedly campaign for two House candidates in Minnesota on Thursday. He will then head to Kansas on Saturday, Iowa next Tuesday, Pennsylvania next Wednesday, Ohio next Friday and Kentucky next Saturday, according to Reuters.

The rallies in Minnesota, Kansas and Iowa are listed on Trump's campaign website, but the ones in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Kentucky are not.

Trump has held a number of rallies in recent weeks for Republican candidates for Senate and House seats, most recently campaigning Tuesday evening in Mississippi and Monday in Tennessee.

The GOP holds slim majorities in both chambers of Congress and is looking to fend off a "blue wave" from Democrats in November.

To win back the House, the Democrats would need to gain 23 seats in the midterms. Historically, the party that doesn't hold the White House is generally at an advantage in midterm House elections.

Democrats face an uphill battle in the Senate, where ten incumbent Democrats are up for reelection in states that Trump won in 2016. The Democrats would need to gain two seats to win back control of the chamber.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/409714-trump-visiting-6-states-in-10-days-to-push-turnout-for-gop-candidates
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Any way you cut it, it's not going to be easy for the GOP to hold on to their majority.  No mention of TX.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Any way you cut it, it's not going to be easy for the GOP to hold on to their majority.  No mention of TX.

Yeah, but it isn't going to be any sort of blow out like they are predicting if it even happens at all. The Senate looks locked up for the GOP with it even making some gains. The house will be close, but I don't see where all these vulnerable seats are. Most of them are locked up too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
What are YOU doing?

President Donald Trump is busting his ass.

@Right_in_Virginia @aligncare
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What are YOU doing?

President Donald Trump is busting his ass.

@Right_in_Virginia @aligncare
I'm picking my Trump drinking words in preparation of the speeches.  Tomorrow's words are "anominanous" and "biggest in history."

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
I'm anxious as hell
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw