Author Topic: Blumenthal: ‘We Need to Educate the American People’ About Kavanaugh’s Unfitness for the Bench  (Read 453 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: Paul Crookston   Follow @P_Crookston
October 2, 2018 6:04 pm

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.) said Tuesday that Brett Kavanaugh’s temperament disqualifies him from the Supreme Court and that Democrats should teach Americans to think likewise.

Blumenthal announced his opposition to Kavanaugh early on in the confirmation process and has said he believes Christine Blasey Ford’s accusation that Kavanaugh attempted to sexually assault her while they were in high school.

The senator said Democrats simply need to show the American people their reasons for opposing the nominee.

"I would continue to urge my colleagues to vote against him, and we need to educate the American people about the reasons for those decisions so that, in fact, they will be on the side of my colleagues," he said.

Blumenthal said this is the most important vote he can cast as a senator, and in the interview with MSNBC’s Katy Tur, he explained his ideological opposition to Kavanaugh. The senator said Kavanaugh would vote to overturn abortion and gay marriage rights.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/blumenthal-need-educate-american-people-kavanaughs-unfitness-bench/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Amazing that false in all things Blumenthal is still in the Senate and that he casts aspersions on anyone.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Blumenthal announced his opposition to Kavanaugh early on in the confirmation process and has said he believes Christine Blasey Ford’s accusation that Kavanaugh attempted to sexually assault her while they were in high school.

Imagine that...one liar vouching for another.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I would think that Blumenthal would be very unhappy about people becoming educated.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"Blumenthal: ‘We Need to Educate the American People’ About Kavanaugh’s Unfitness for the Bench"

You tell 'em soldier. /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Blumenthal = Stolen Valor

I'd give anything to hear one of the Republican Senators on that committee point that out to him on the record.  That and how hypocritical it is for an admitted sexual molester to question Judge Kavanaugh too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!