Author Topic: Chuck Grassley: Allegations have reached 'new level of absurdity' with submission from Chris Coons  (Read 378 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Grassley: Allegations have reached 'new level of absurdity' with submission from Chris Coons
by Claude Thompson
 | October 02, 2018 06:26 PM

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, has rebuked Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., after Coons submitted new allegations to Grassley involving Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Grassley, the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman, said the allegations had "all the makings of a tabloid headline" and deserved "unqualified condemnation."

The accuser claims to have hosted a party in the late 1980s, during a time when Kavanaugh would've been in his first year at Yale, and claims that the party had "salacious behavior." The accuser claims that the party, which he hosted, had a local prostitute come and perform a public sex act to a "semi-circle of cheering frat brothers."

Byron York
‏Verified account @ByronYork

This could be the big one! Yalie sends Sen. Coons a new Kavanaugh allegation. Coons forwards to Chairman Grassley...

The accuser, according to Grassley, "freely admits" to not having any evidence that Kavanaugh was present at the party, writing in his original letter that he couldn't "say for certain that Judge Kavanaugh was present in the frat house during the event." The accuser provided "investigative advice" in the form of recommending investigators comb through Kavanaugh's submitted calendars, which Grassley noted that Democrats had "dismissed and derided."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chuck-grassley-allegations-have-reached-new-level-of-absurdity-with-submission-from-chris-coons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I recall Coons speaking about how much he prays. A total hypocrite. Lets his daughter get molested by Biden and then goes along with this outrageous nonsense.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Most of my fraternity parties were CLOSED to non-member males.

Rush was one exception, but that was by invitation only.

The other exception were our notorious Thursday night parties during the summer. Free admission for girls, and guys only if we knew them, and approved. (Such parties were about 7 kegs, btw)

Enough active member were present at the door, to keep unwanted males out, by force if needed. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Coons passed on what is not even an allegation. Just a maybe the FBI should investigate if Kavanaugh was at an undergrad party when he was in law school. Coons should be so proud of himself.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Right_in_Virginia

"I can't say for certain he was at the party, but he was at Yale at the time".

***suicide***

Online Right_in_Virginia

OMG .. at the rally is MS the President just went through the reaction if he had ever given Ford's testimony (never mentioning her by name): and ended it with "and the only thing I remember is I had one beer".

The crowd loved it.  Now nailing Blumenthal.

Look for the media to lead with this tomorrow.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 12:15:46 am by Right_in_Virginia »