Author Topic: CNN's Toobin: 'If you sexually assault someone in high school, your life should be ruined'  (Read 909 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's Toobin: 'If you sexually assault someone in high school, your life should be ruined'
By Morgan Gstalter - 10/02/18 09:56 AM EDT

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin on Tuesday tore into Donald Trump Jr. for his recent remarks about how men are affected when they are accused of sexual assault, with Toobin saying that someone who commits assault in high school should have their life “ruined.”

“If you sexually assault someone in high school, your life should be ruined," Toobin said on CNN's “New Day” while discussing the allegations against Supreme Court Brett Kavanaugh.

Toobin also mocked Trump Jr., jokingly saying that the president's eldest son cries himself to sleep every night “over the fate of white men in America.”

Trump Jr. recently told DailyMailTV that the national conversation around sexual misconduct and the #MeToo movement makes him fear more for his sons than his daughters.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/409412-cnns-toobin-if-you-sexually-assault-someone-in-high-school-your-life-should-be
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Is coming onto a girl now considered sexual assault?

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
So when does Toobin begin his campaign publicly to ruin Cory Booker's life?
James 1:20

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So when does Toobin begin his campaign publicly to ruin Cory Booker's life?

Or, even more so, Keith Ellison?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:40:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:41:46 pm by Sanguine »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Yeah, but that wasn't in high school.

I know..he's just a wannabe baby killer
Support the USO

Online rustynail

Depends how one parses your sentence.

Offline Applewood

I feel sorry for the menfolk nowadays.  Ever since this MeToo and political correctness horse manure started, no matter what they say or do, it will be called "inappropriate behavior." 

Years ago, I knew an older gentleman who always complimented the ladies on a new dress or a new hairstyle.  Today, he would probably be accused of indecent assault.

Offline aligncare

When I was young and hot on the trail of some righteous tail, it was always clear to me, though unspoken, that it was up to the quarry to set the limits on the terrain I was actively testing. In all such attempts, I never failed to understand the word ‘no’.

Offline andy58-in-nh

What he means to say is that one ought to be able to accuse any white male conservative Republicans of whatever one wishes to claim, without benefit of physical evidence, specificity or corroboration, and then not be questioned or held to objective standards of proof. 

This is what the Progressive Identity Fascists now believe, and it's why they are rapidly pushing us toward open conflict.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What he means to say is that one ought to be able to accuse any white male conservative Republicans of whatever one wishes to claim, without benefit of physical evidence, specificity or corroboration, and then not be questioned or held to objective standards of proof. 

This is what the Progressive Identity Fascists now believe, and it's why they are rapidly pushing us toward open conflict.

QFT
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

Without his overt statement of presumption of guilt without proof, Toobin should never again be hired  as a legal analyst for anybody. 

• Technical

I don't know. I lean back and forth between yes and no all the time whether or not this is the case. Or whether it will happen in my, or your, lifetime.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
“If you sexually assault someone in high school, your life should be ruined," Toobin said on CNN's “New Day”

Corey Booker was unavailable for comment...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

@houston Sam and @Sanguine Both of you stole exactly what I was thinking when i read the headline.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mirraflake

What is the new definition of sexual assualt?

Most boys tried to cop a feel in HS on dates..is this now assault?

Offline verga

Only if you are Republican/ Conservative. Liberal democrats consider it career enhancement.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

• Technical
Only if you are Republican/ Conservative. Liberal democrats consider it career enhancement.

Weird thing is that lots of liberals are getting nailed for this now, like that MN Senator, Weinstein, the Lake Wobegon guy, etc. etc.

Silver Pines

I feel sorry for the menfolk nowadays.  Ever since this MeToo and political correctness horse manure started, no matter what they say or do, it will be called "inappropriate behavior." 

Years ago, I knew an older gentleman who always complimented the ladies on a new dress or a new hairstyle.  Today, he would probably be accused of indecent assault.

@Applewood

That's why they have to stand up and say enough.  They don't have a choice at this point.  Stop taking it.  Speak out about it, refuse to be cowed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

OMG that's for sure....every boy I dated tried to get into my blouse or panties..non succeeded
Support the USO

Offline mirraflake

OMG that's for sure....every boy I dated tried to get into my blouse or panties..non succeeded

It's how we roll , toxic masculinity lol     

@mystery-ak

Offline Frank Cannon

Didn't Toobin get a woman pregnant and insist she have an abortion....

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/baby-drama-cnn-star-jeffrey-toobin-offered-casey-greenfield-money-abortion-sources-article-1.446944

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32449/no-wonder-jeff-toobin-wants-abortion-so-badly-he-paul-bois
No Wonder Jeff Toobin Wants Abortion So Badly, He Once Allegedly Gave His Mistress Money To Have One

It's a lot seedier than cheating on a spouse and wanting an abortion....

Jeffrey Toobin: Class act, or mendacious moral midget?

https://harvardlawschoolisbogus.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/jeffrey-toobin/

Toobin and Wife

Toobin's Mistress and Jeff Greenfield's Daughter

3.  By the mid-1990s, Toobin was aggressively hitting on women, using “disgusting, ” “shockingly sexual come-on lines.”According to one of the women (apparently book editor and publisher Judith Regan), Toobin tried to force his way into her hotel room, telling her, “You know you want it,” and he left “several sick messages” on her voicemail. Apparently Toobin enjoys New York sex clubs, and multiple women have reported on his sexual fetishes: Toobin is into “anal sex and fisting,” and has “a bit of what could be deemed an ‘anal fixation.'”

1019m4. Around 2000 Toobin began an adulterous relationship with a woman 13 years his junior, Yale lawyer Casey Greenfield (above), the daughter of Toobin’s former CNN colleague, Jeff Greenfield.  Toobin’s on-and-off affair with Casey lasted nearly a decade.  Eventually Toobin told Casey “he was going to leave his wife for her,” but by then she “had begun to distrust him,” suspecting “he had several other mistresses.”

5. Apparently the seven years Toobin spent at Harvard honing his mind were insufficient to enable him to master contraception techniques, and in 2008 Toobin got Casey pregnant. Toobin, a staunch supporter of a woman’s right to choose in general, was less supportive of a woman’s right to choose in particular.  He told Casey he’d pay for her to swap babies (aborting his baby and having another child later via a sperm donor) and that if she didn’t have an abortion she’d “regret it, that she shouldn’t expect any help from him.”

Online mountaineer

I had a boss, a courtly older gentleman, who told me I reminded him of Kim Novak. Oh, the humanity! If he wasn't dead, I'd sue. I mean it!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org