Author Topic: Media Sink To New Lows In Their Anti-Kavanaugh Smear Campaign... By Mollie Hemingway  (Read 437 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Media Sink To New Lows In Their Anti-Kavanaugh Smear Campaign
September 30, 2018 By Mollie Hemingway   

The media are working overtime not just to prevent the eminently qualified Brett Kavanaugh from being confirmed to the Supreme Court, but to destroy his life as well. One of their avenues is to make it impossible for him to coach girls’ basketball in the future.

USA Today’s Erik Brady wrote:

The U.S. Senate may yet confirm Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, but he should stay off basketball courts for now when kids are around…

The nation is deeply divided. Sometimes it feels like we don’t agree on anything anymore. But credibly accused sex offenders should not coach youth basketball, girls or boys, without deeper investigation. Can’t we all agree on that?

The article, which was illustrated with a picture of Kavanaugh and one of the girls’ basketball teams he coaches, has since been dramatically revised. Apparently editors at USA Today realized that calling a human being a pedophile with precisely zero actual evidence of any sexual impropriety was indefensible.

more
http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/30/media-sink-to-new-lows-in-their-anti-kavanaugh-smear-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Unbelievable.  Even if all of these allegations were true, the idea that you're a pedophile if you were interested sexually in teenagers at any time in your life is beyond bizarre.

Just when you think the media can stoop no lower....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Unbelievable.  Even if all of these allegations were true, the idea that you're a pedophile if you were interested sexually in teenagers at any time in your life is beyond bizarre.

The MSM is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party now.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 06:03:55 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Mollie Hemingway got into it with some democrat on Media Buzz yesterday. She's an intelligent, well-spoken conservative.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Right now @Maj. Bill Martin we would be naive to think the media can stoop no lower.

They can and they will.

They are willing to sacrifice all credibility to push the liberal/democrat line.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 06:14:39 pm by Emjay »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LMAO

The people who buy their publications are dropping considerably

Majority of people watching the news, and polls have backed this up, have  no faith, that when it comes to politics, they’re getting nothing more than propaganda verses news.

So, instead of the American media trying to figure out how to expand their audience,  they have made the choice that they will just simply appeal to a tiny, vile, loud minority.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy