Author Topic: PRICELESS! TRUMP CALLS OUT “Total Phony” Senator Blumenthal For His “Fraudulent Service In Vietnam”  (Read 520 times)

rangerrebew

PRICELESS! TRUMP CALLS OUT “Total Phony” Senator Blumenthal For His “Fraudulent Service In Vietnam”
Sep 29, 2018

It’s about time someone called out ‘total phony’ Senator Blumenthal for his ‘fraudulent service in Vietnam’…Wow! The perfect person to rip on Blumenthal is President Trump!

“Senator Richard Blumenthal must talk about his fraudulent service in Vietnam,” Trump tweeted, “where for 12 years he told the people of Connecticut, as their Attorney General, that he was a great Marine War Hero. Talked about his many battles of near death, but was never in Vietnam. Total Phony!”

https://100percentfedup.com/priceless-trump-calls-out-total-phony-senator-blumenthal-for-his-fraudulent-service-in-vietnam/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd prefer to be stuck in the middle of ten acres of slithering snakes, than to be in the same room with Blumenthal.

Once again, Mr. Trump does what NO OTHER candidate of the 2016 crop of "Republicans" would have done -- call a spade a spade.

"I can't spare this man .... he fights!"

Offline Frank Cannon

G od dammit this titles are KILLING ME!!!! Priceless? WTF? This is right up there with "BOOM" or "OWNED".

Enough already. Can't these buffoon writers just use a straight title anymore?

Offline RoosGirl

G od dammit this titles are KILLING ME!!!! Priceless? WTF? This is right up there with "BOOM" or "OWNED".

Can I get a "Woot!" ?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Frank....

They have constructed a composite journalist from 2018, and here was the result.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Just got to love Trump.  Blumenthal is a slimmy creep, and I ask why the Senate has not expelled him for his lying about Vietnam?  He has no business being in the Senate.  He is a disgrace.

Clearly, the Senate has no ethics governance, evidenced by the fine Senator of NJ getting off his felonies, Ted Kennedy leaving the scene of an accident that resulted in the death of a young woman.  If that had been you or me, we would have been charged with manslaughter and sentenced to 10-20 years in prison.

Offline Frank Cannon

Frank....

They have constructed a composite journalist from 2018, and here was the result.

LOL. God Bless Billy Mays....