Author Topic: Lindsey Graham promises 'full scale' probe into Democrats' handling of Ford-Kavanaugh allegation  (Read 840 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham promises 'full scale' probe into Democrats' handling of Ford-Kavanaugh allegation
by Naomi Lim
 | September 30, 2018 09:53 AM

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., vowed Sunday to launch a thorough inquiry into Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee to find out whether there was any wrongdoing in how they managed the sexual misconduct allegation Christine Blasey Ford leveled at Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"We're going to do a wholesale, full scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process to deter it from happening again," Graham said during an interview on ABC News' "This Week."

"The FBI will do a supplemental background investigation, then I'm going to call for an investigation of what happened in this committee. Who betrayed Dr. Ford's trust? Who in Feinstein's office recommended Katz as a lawyer? Why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California?" Graham continued, referring to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Debra Katz, one of Ford's attorneys who has been involved in Democratic politics in the past.

President Trump mocked Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, at a rally in West Virginia on Saturday for saying last week her staff did not leak a confidential letter Ford sent her local congresswoman, Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Calif., in July accusing Kavanaugh of sexual assault in the 1980s when they were in high school.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-promises-full-scale-probe-into-democrats-handling-of-ford-kavanaugh-allegation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hallelujah!

Clean this mess up!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

"We will direct the FBI to investigate the lamentations of their women."

I like this new Graham.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I've heard him speak, I watched when he announced his candidacy for Presidency, endorsed by McCain by the way.

He strikes me as honest to a fault, a former judge, he believes in what he says.

But a lot of people will not like his views on immigration and that probably won't change.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hallelujah!

Clean this mess up!

I am going to repeat it until the cows come home......

Investigate Feinstein as a crimininal co-conspriator in this Ford fiasco.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I am going to repeat it until the cows come home......

Investigate Feinstein as a crimininal co-conspriator in this Ford fiasco.

Yes, yes, yes. If there is any justice.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"We will direct the FBI to investigate the lamentations of their women."

I like this new Graham.

Don't know and don't care what his sexual proclivities are at this time.

Any rational human being would be enraged at what is happening to this nominee.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

I would be much happier if there would be a full investigation into who or what is behind this character assassination and all the others.  Of course, the Democrats have benefitted from putting Judge Kavanaugh through the wringer with unsupported allegations of rape or attempted rape, but I still believe it's being orchestrated and paid for by someone or some thing with deep pockets hell bent on destroying America.  The Democrats are a fundamental part of this effort to "fundamentally transform America" but they are puppets to the real instigators. 

But I don't know that Graham or any Republican wants to go there -- perhaps because a real investigation might reveal how many Republicans are in league with these anarchists.

Offline cato potatoe

I will believe it when I see it.  Lindsey is best friends with the worst people.  For all we know, he could be wining and dining with the committee dems all weekend. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I will believe it when I see it.  Lindsey is best friends with the worst people. For all we know, he could be wining and dining with the committee dems all weekend.

No way, @cato potatoe !

And if he is, it's to wring their necks.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I will believe it when I see it.  Lindsey is best friends with the worst people.  For all we know, he could be wining and dining with the committee dems all weekend

The Kabuki aspects of this side show didn't escape my suspicions either.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

No way, @cato potatoe !

And if he is, it's to wring their necks.

We can hope this is a red pill moment, but how could he ever be friends with the sociopaths on the committee?  I wouldn't want to be left alone with any of them.

Offline endicom

...but I still believe it's being orchestrated and paid for by someone or some thing with deep pockets hell bent on destroying America.

Much of that money should be tax money filtered through favored organizations.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Much of that money should be tax money filtered through favored organizations.

You got that right!  888high58888

Planned Parenthood being exhibit A!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:02:08 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Hallelujah!

Clean this mess up!

If Lindsey can pull this off, I will forgive him for everything.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

Give 'Em Hell, Lindsey!