Author Topic: Mission impossible: Find credible witnesses in a political war to alleged 36-year-old incident Ed M  (Read 1131 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mission impossible: Find credible witnesses in a political war to alleged 36-year-old incident

Ed MorrisseyPosted at 4:41 pm on September 28, 2018

At least mission improbable, and probably mission unprovable. The decision to have the FBI reopen their background check to review the “credible allegations” against Brett Kavanaugh — almost certainly limited to the one from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford — might end up providing some political cover for senators to vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh a week from now. It seems unlikely to accomplish anything else.

“Credible allegations” won’t include the Julie Swetnick claims, which are laughably flawed. It seems doubtful that the background check will include the claims from Deborah Ramirez, who initially declined to submit them under oath (and still apparently hasn’t), and which seem to have been produced with Democratic assistance. The only “credible” claim is the one coming from Ford — and even that one has significant flaws.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/28/mission-impossible-find-credible-witnesses-political-war-alleged-36-year-old-incident/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Raise your hand if you think that the same FBI that has investigated Judge Kavanaugh's background 6 times previously is now going to say "The 7th time was the charm! We missed this 6 times previously but we have it now!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
How likely the FBI is honest, and not filled with careerists, loyal to the left/Obama/Clinton? And seriously anti-Trump?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How likely the FBI is honest, and not filled with careerists, loyal to the left/Obama/Clinton? And seriously anti-Trump?

It depends on who does the leg work.  If it's a field office, it's one thing, but if HQ arrogates the investigation to itself it's quite another.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

I will reiterate that according to Grassley, the FBI already investigated these charges (all three accusers) as a matter of course, and the FBI already concluded the matter closed.

What more is there to do?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard some weekend talk show host say they won't find anything. I hope that is the case.

Offline Hoodat

It depends on who does the leg work.  If it's a field office, it's one thing, but if HQ arrogates the investigation to itself it's quite another.

Flake and Rosenstein already worked it out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Just saw on the newsfeed, FBI has contacted "Yale classmate  Deborah Ramirez".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-contacts-kavanaugh-yale-classmate-investigation-191516019--politics.html

It's crazy, I'm sure it's false. If I were in Kavanaugh's shoes though, it'd still make me nervous as hell.  This is where she accused him of flashing his junk in her face. Freaking Bizarre.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:40:40 am by TomSea »

Offline Hoodat

Just saw on the newsfeed, FBI has contacted "Yale classmate  Deborah Ramirez".

It's been one day, and they have already exceeded the boundary of this investigation.  This is about Ford and Ford only.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Paul Sperry ‏ @paulsperry_ 23m23 minutes ago

BREAKING: FBI to also interview Ford's ex-boyfriend Brian Merrick, Ford's ex-classmate Lisa Everett and Kavanaugh's best friend Donny Urgo, in addition to Mark Judge, among others 

Offline dfwgator

Paul Sperry ‏ @paulsperry_ 23m23 minutes ago

BREAKING: FBI to also interview Ford's ex-boyfriend Brian Merrick, Ford's ex-classmate Lisa Everett and Kavanaugh's best friend Donny Urgo, in addition to Mark Judge, among others

Let 'em.  They've got nothing.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
I'm so tired of this story -_-
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's been one day, and they have already exceeded the boundary of this investigation.  This is about Ford and Ford only.

The only boundary I see is "Current credible" allegation, which is an opening you can drive a truck through.  That can be three or more.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.